Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    Would work just fine. They would just learn abilitys at lower levels like every other class does rather then all in 15 levels

Death Grip/Deathstrike/antimagic shell/dark command all at 20 rest you gain by leveling. Seems easy enough its not like Deathknights are special.
    You make a valid point, there is no reason why DK's can't earn talents at a regular pace just like everyone else. There are clear and valid solutions to this stupid
    DK starting zone crap and Blizzard isn't even attempting to put any effort into it.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    Why is it that whenever Blizzard decides to add new races to the game Death Knights are never considered?

Believe me, I understand the whole "It's about the Lore" arguments but look at it from our point of view. These races are being marketed and promoted as "new content" as part of the new expansion, so what we're essentially being told is go ahead and enjoy them...that is unless of course you play Death knights or Demon Hunters then screw you. What about Pandaren, this race has been exposed to the other continents and death knights for years now and we still can't roll Pandaraen Death Knights?

Come on Blizzard work with us here, can we just let players enjoy all the new content and not be restricted because of the class I play? Just let me roll a Void Elf Death Knight for goodness sake!

I'm not saying every class should be able to be every race in the game, but there are certainly clear and valid arguments to be made for allowing Death Knights to be Void Elves, Highmountain Tauren and Pandaren; you can even find these NPCS in the game. We've been raising new Death knights the entire time in Legion and Bolvar could very well make new ones as well if he wanted.
    Yes I to think the Lightforged should be DEATHknights.
    Void Elves literally just existed from now.
    Highmountain Tauren wouldn't have been captured by LK
    Nightbourne locked in Suramar for 10000 years

Maybe Zandalari could be their own version of a Death Knight it wouldn't be too out of place for them to use Unholy, Frost and Blood I think ?? but LK wasn't involved so stupid unlikely

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Zandalari trolls are viable death knights. They have their very own death Loa. They too have their own Troll zombie. They use death magic and shadow as well and Nazmir Troll are basically Blood Knights for those who are warriors.

Congrats on playing one of blizzards "hero" classes. You started because potato reasons ("im arthas!", "im bruce lee", "im fucking emo fuck") and play a potato class. Enjoy your punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Maquegyver View Post
    Congrats on playing one of blizzards "hero" classes. You started because potato reasons ("im arthas!", "im bruce lee", "im fucking emo fuck") and play a potato class. Enjoy your punishment.
    I played Death Knights because I found them to be the most fun class at the time and I still do, not because they were the new hotness.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaikar View Post
    DH can only be 2 races so move on.
    And 1 of those 2 just happen to be the most popular Horde race.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Congrats this is the single most retarded thing I read today, I have serious trouble coming up with something more stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    The sim is correct, it isn't generally well known but war token really is a six thousand dps increase over deaths choice.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    Horde paladins got the shaft more than anyone. Already have the fewest racial choice of any class and still didn't get access to a single sub-race.
    Same can be said for players wanting to be an Alliance Shaman. Pandaren don't count as they are technically neutral.