Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    my nightborne is lvl 60.
    now i somehow must survive the games most painful and horrible lvling part.
    Really my advice - spare yourself the "fun" and get a couple of Rapid Mind Elixirs there. 60-80 is genuinely terrible. 80+ is great, but 60-80 made me cry tears of blood as I chugged those 200k gold Elixirs.

Can't believe people saying "leveling is good know" Im shocked. Leveling is just pain after pain after pain; when you reach level 100 you can get to 110 in a couple of hours; leveling 20-60 its been a nightmare; hitting roughly 1k to kill 60k dungeon thrash. Thanks blizzard.

Don't care at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Not Close enough...
    Void elf Rep:
    turn in order hall resources for voidpurged broken things

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    my nightborne is lvl 60.
    now i somehow must survive the games most painful and horrible lvling part.
    Ugh I hear ya. Got to 60 on my highmountain and instantly lost motivation.

Level 80 velf last night

10+ Year Old Account
    My highmountain guy is 24. My lightforged dude is 31.

I haven't made a void elf yet. That would maybe be a project after the other two.

I dislike Nightborne character aesthetics so it's pretty unlikely I would level one of those.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Just got my first set! Pretty happy with it.

Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    I'm at level 41 with my Velf warlock, it really takes an unpleasant amount of time to level currently, and apparently it gets slower at 60-80, dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Just finished Nightborne. Starting Highmountain next. Did it solely by questing (and doing Legion Invasion World quests yesterday and today).
    Can you do the invasions with a low level character? Like below 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Acythiel View Post
    I'm at level 41 with my Velf warlock, it really takes an unpleasant amount of time to level currently, and apparently it gets slower at 60-80, dammit.

60-80 is a bit aids but you can do everything after that lightning fast though.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Acythiel View Post
    I can't say. I only did them when I was like 101 and 104. They were kinda hard solo though, but that's also because I had mostly Pandaria gear (as I did WoD solely by collecting treasures and doing bonus objectives) aside from the heirlooms.

However I didn't find 60-80 to be that slow, I got from 59 to 67 in Borean Tundra alone, then did Sholazar until around 72 and Dragonblight until 78. I did a bit of Fjord until I was 80 and did Pandaria (I prefer Pandaria because it has treasures aswell, which give even more exp than a full quest upon collecting them.
    Also note that instance exp has been buffed recently, so you can level with those too. (I haven't done a single instance on the Nightborne, I'm doing a few with the Highmountain and probably will level through most of 60-80 with those, not because questing takes long, but I don't want to do the same zones again that I did with the Nightborne).
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

I don't even know what that is, that's how close I am. Somehow I have the feeling it's something that requires a lot of reputation that can only be obtained in very small chunks

Got Void Elf weeks ago. I wasn't interested in any of the others until they changed Lightforged, but I don't see myself ever playing a Lightforged because the racials are so terrible.

Deleted
    The Void Elves and HM Tauren are really cool, but I'm just horrible at levelling. HM Tauren isn't even made, while Void Elf is 38 and.. well, it just feels like it takes effort and time, while I already have a few characters I want to keep up on raiding level!

7+ Year Old Account
    My characters are made, but I decided to finish off my level 100+ characters first.

Lv99 and 101 for void elf priest and lf pally. Really lost interest once they hit Legion and just invasion level them when I'm free to do so. Another 2.5 hours until next invasion where they'll level again. I also got some love rocket farming done with them; not sure how much I will play the pally at 110; the priest has a nice proc when it happens from the racial. Saw it once when powerleveling her.

I just got my 2 horde allied race to lv 90, and both my alliance allied races are in the 60s and 70s. Hope to get them to 90 before my 300% exp raf account finishes up.

15+ Year Old Account
    9 levels off getting Nightborne set. The only thing stopping me getting it today is work >.<
    Here is something to believe in!

I'm 5% away from level 21.

So... almost there!

I used the 300% raf to boost my pair for lightforged and void elf also. Anyway, you could quest or run 60-80 raf hfp is still about a level per drag a little less at higher levels and 80-90 could summon them in around 80/81 to stonecore and they can level to 90/91 there, with the mob nerf it's probably best to move them out around 90 or 91. Vortex could also work in theory if you have the Stonecore mount, I just like not having to click as much on the wind arrows and the easy exit out of stonecore in the middle. (Need to do a highmountain druid pair next/finish insurrection) Good luck my felow levelers, remember garrison potion starts at lv91 and you can port your allied to stormshield; I still found 90-91 in stonecore more mindless than doing the garrison storyline for the 41st or so time. Keep leveling them for that mog.