Poll: Do you have First Aid, and Use it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I've always leveled it because it was useful in vanilla and in arena when it came out. Since then, i've just felt like i'm already this invested, might as well level it again lol.

The WOD tonics were a step in the right direction, but nerfing them in Legion doomed them. Sad to see them go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

Quote Originally Posted by segara82 View Post
    The WOD tonics were a step in the right direction, but nerfing them in Legion doomed them. Sad to see them go away.
    warlocks needed more utility, demonic gateway, summon stone, best survival of any dps in the game.

what more do they need? oh yeah the best healing potions (healthstones)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Honestly im strugging to get first aid to 800 with the random shitshow it is to get the random heal an npc quest... I know of no other way to lvl it >.>
    It might take longer, but Darkmoon Faire has those profession quests that you can complete for +5 skill points. It's only once a month, though. It's how I got my last 15 points in First Aid.

If they worked as a % of your health like healthstones, I probably would use them.

I do have it at 800. I'm not using it, but I don't level things to use them. I do that because it's one of the goals in the game and I'm a completionist. Just like I have absolutely no need for blacksmithing and jewelcrafting - I still have those at 800.

Pretty sad they are removing it

have it on main all my old alts, rarely use it though