Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    there is major "update" on paladins comming up, like for every class. if people want changes, they have to be vocal right now, on all forums they can and with as many reasonable ideas as possible. I dont expect them to ever "fix" ret after so many years so I'm just watching as the spec will cruamble even more. And yes, I'll keep playing no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by 4xon View Post
    there is major "update" on paladins comming up, like for every class. if people want changes, they have to be vocal right now, on all forums they can and with as many reasonable ideas as possible. I dont expect them to ever "fix" ret after so many years so I'm just watching as the spec will cruamble even more. And yes, I'll keep playing no matter what.
    Being vocal on the forums is useless for Eu players, they pretty much vent out with a blue post that the user forum is not even looked at......

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Every single class and spec has been updated, but Holy pally didn't get any updates. Our light of dawn is still 3 pixels, our wings haven't changed since BC, and our casting animations are still the same. Warlocks whined and whined and they finally got it, but no one is for holy! We need to riot!
    I’m fine with the animations. Not everything needs to be updated for the sake of polygons...

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I would whine on the official forums, but I was banned for telling the devs to fuck themselves over garrisons back in WoD.
    ...oh, I see now.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Gods no.
    The new Holy Priest animations are ridiculous, half-finished and buggy. Blizzard STAY AWAY from my Holy Paladin animations.
    Actually, bring back the old Holy Light spell effects too, they were better.
    For the Glory of Mankind