Why are some classes excluded from "Weapons of the lightforged" ?

Hey.

I just completed it after hunting rares for awhile, i mainly did it for the 2H sword, But i also have a Hunter that i play a lot and i was kinda suprised, Why is there no ranged weapon in this bundle?

It's mostly for nerdy Paladins and Priests

Hunters are evil, they have no place in the Army of the Light.

Play SV hunter - use sword transmog - win.

Deleted
    Maybe one day you will be able to shoot Lightforged Swords out of your bow

Do the lightforged run around with hunters and rogues/monks etc making it worthwhile to give them lightforged weapons as well? guess I'm blind.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastian View Post
    Hunters are evil, they have no place in the Army of the Light.
    Baraat the Longshot would like a word with you!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Hey.

I just completed it after hunting rares for awhile, i mainly did it for the 2H sword, But i also have a Hunter that i play a lot and i was kinda suprised, Why is there no ranged weapon in this bundle?
    It's weird because there is a bow that some of the lightforged use on Argus made of crystals. Does anyone know if that's obtainable some other way?

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    Do the lightforged run around with hunters and rogues/monks etc making it worthwhile to give them lightforged weapons as well? guess I'm blind.
    There are more than a few lightforged archers running around actually, yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    It's weird because there is a bow that some of the lightforged use on Argus made of crystals. Does anyone know if that's obtainable some other way?

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/DLcINNh.png[/IM]
    This is a good point. I want that.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

There are a couple of transmogs that use the same model as that bow, but none have that nice colour. Mostly fel-green and orange variants from HFC iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    Both playable and NPC lightforged are not only paladins and priests, but also hunters, mages and warriors. They don't seem to have monks or rogues though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    There are a couple of transmogs that use the same model as that bow, but none have that nice colour. Mostly fel-green and orange variants from HFC iirc.
    orange and green from wod pvp, purple locked behind the elite achievement

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

-- pic
    Well, it's a recolour of glad's longbow from WoD, but it's available in 3 colours: purple (elite), orange, green.