Poll: Are you in a guild like this or not?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I am lucky, but I stumbled upon my current guild soon after I rejoined WoW after Legion launched. And I must say that it's a mostly chill group, with people from a very wide age range (we have from a couple of 15/16 teens to a 50-and-some, very chill dude and his wife) which makes guild chat a pleasant and very funny experience

First, it depends on what your expectations of a nice and friendly guild is. I love my guild and I really enjoy the company of my guild mates, but would call it nice and friendly, I don't know. It all depends what you are looking for, our guild is full of sarcastic adults that curse and make fun of each other, but we all enjoy that. So for some we may not be "nice" or "friendy."

I would expect that there is most certainly a guild out there that you would feel comfortable in.

10+ Year Old Account
    I might as well say I'm guildless because the main guild I was in died after WoD. That guild was the only guild I could feel comfortable in. They were laid back, kind, and respectful people. After the guild died (thanks WoD) I never felt like joining any other guild because I'll never find one like that again. I'd join those random ones that invite you out of nowhere just for the perks. Those guilds are so fake too they pretend to be nice to you and they're all polite and they're all "invite as many people as you can so we can raid!" but by next week it's already dead, nobody ever comes on anymore.

I'm sure there's a few good raiding guilds out there that have cool people in it but they are hard to find. You might find a serious raiding guild but they might be just that, serious raiders that take WoW as a serious job. It's hard to find to those people who are good at the game but also laid back and who don't take the game so seriously. That's how my old guild was.