It is time to also fight the Light.

We have fought the Void many of times. We have stormed the Seat of the Triumvirate with Alleria, and delved into the depths of the Mana-Tombs and Auchenai Crypts.

The Void has always been the "evil" of WoW, and for good reason but as we have seen with the introduction of Void Elves and power of Shadow Priests it is not only used for evil. The same could speculated for the Light. In WoW there is the Scarlet Crusade that uses the Light in a Zealot style way but they are barely more than an annoyance.

Within WoW the Light and the Void must exist as one cannot be used without the other. It would be nice to finally see the effects of those that follow the Light a bit too much. The individuals that believe that there is only one purpose for the Light and plan to assault all those that "go against" the Light, whether it is Mages and their control over Fire, Frost, and Arcane and a War against the Shadow Priests that use the Void for good.

It would be a very interesting change to see how important the balance of Void and Light are and that they both can be as evil as the other and as useful as the other. (And yes I do know the Void inherently whispers Madness and caused the Old Gods making them the big bad but it would be nice to see how the Light can be twisted as well).

10+ Year Old Account
    I have trouble in believing the light having many foes, they seem to be more, 'battle the X' at all cost.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    We already fought the Scarlet Crusade.

If another entity of the "light" wants to start yapping. We can just give em another eyebeam lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    If another entity of the "light" wants to start yapping. We can just give em another eyebeam lol.
    We cant! We lost our Eye Beam Man! D: Next time it'll be an axe to the face (????) or whatever..
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by treecut View Post
    We already fought the Scarlet Crusade.
    Makes me think, it's been some time since we've seen those guys (they appear in Legion but it's very quick). Wonder what they're up to, if we'll see more development about them, and if they will appear in BfA or after.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    Makes me think, it's been some time since we've seen those guys (they appear in Legion but it's very quick). Wonder what they're up to, if we'll see more development about them, and if they will appear in BfA or after.
    They play a role in the Priest campaign, but that's about it. They are, more or less, utterly defeated.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann