hard time to find players for achivments

Hello im working on my achiments specialy old raids and there is some i need other players for so im looking for achivment discords sites ect where u can find other players iv been spamming trade on my server but no luck

expempels on achivments i wanna do is sorry-were-you-looking-for-this

my btag is tokeer#2824 add me achivment hunters and give me tips on sites ect to orginase grps

10+ Year Old Account
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it extremely hard to find people as well. I need both Glory of Tomb and Antorus raider but groups for such are rarely seen in the Premade Finder. Openraid is kind of dead as well and that Discord server is just too much of a mess to bother with.

Overall, this has been a problem for such a long time. People tend to lose interest in achievements over all. Maybe the rewards need to be bigger.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Hopefully this will change in BfA with the introduction of communities.

Relatively recent raid glories have always been among the hardest achievements to get, and nothing will probably ever change that. This is because the raiding guilds have already moved to the newest tier and that's their focus. Casuals on the other hand do not outgear the content enough to just faceroll through it with 3-4 people, which makes it pretty much undoable.

This might change with communities but probably not.

sorry-were-you-looking-for-this achivment is now done but achivment hunter keep adding me for more achivments