I can't praise this addon enough.

Hey.

I found a quest addon called "Immersion" and it makes so all quest text is now big readable dialogue boxes, Like the ones you get on every world quest, and each Sentence/Line is 1 box so every quest is around 4-5 boxes, and this makes the quests a million times easier to read than the very small windows and even smaller text that blizzard uses, So for once i'm gonna read every quest

Been using it for a long time it is good
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Been using it for a long time it is good
    Imagine if the quests had voice acting aswell, It would be amazing

IIRC Bellular has a good video that shows how to combine add-ons like Immersion and other game settings to make the overall experience better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    IIRC Bellular has a good video that shows how to combine add-ons like Immersion and other game settings to make the overall experience better.
    Yes i use the most recent bellular ui setup for leveling. It's awesome
    Dear frozen yogurt, you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream or be nothing.

It was prominently featured on mmo-c front page, so most people know it by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Hey.

I found a quest addon called "Immersion" and it makes so all quest text is now big readable dialogue boxes, Like the ones you get on every world quest, and each Sentence/Line is 1 box so every quest is around 4-5 boxes, and this makes the quests a million times easier to read than the very small windows and even smaller text that blizzard uses, So for once i'm gonna read every quest
    I think I'm playing the game wrong, since MoP, I have not read a single, not one, quest, I just accept and go to the place on the map xD
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I think I'm playing the game wrong, since MoP, I have not read a single, not one, quest, I just accept and go to the place on the map xD
    Yeah, That is pretty much me aswell, But mostly because the text is too small for me, But with this addon i will be able to read everything from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    He had a interesting thing going with his immersion/quest idea of his - too bad he went the commercial route, Blizzard had no choice but to send laywers
    The what, now? I don't remember seeing anything about him pitching a sale. He just reviewed some add-ons.

I think one of the wow Youtubers was working on something like that but got a cease and desist or something.

to be honest, I wish only the storyline quests had text so I knew which ones to read. I'm happy without the life story for 'kill 10 of x'

10+ Year Old Account
    As well* Two words.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    As well* Two words.
    Stop it, get some help homie

On topic: It's great, always found Storyline clunky to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    As well* Two words.
    I usally write "alot" aswell, Trying to get rid of those habits, but it's hard when you have written the words like that for several years.

Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    This: https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/03/bl...-story-better/
    Was a cool idea, but of course doesn't work when there's money involved.
    Huh, I wasn't aware of all that. I was just referring to this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qfsFTPvYMg

Deleted
    Hey just wanted to come by to warn you guys that voice acting quests exist and are out right now and we are looking for people to help us voice more zones! Check my thread about it https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...all-wow-quests! Hope you guys like it!

Here you go.