LFR legendary chance reduced?

Hey, so I have a bad luck protection addon that calculates what you've accumulated so far. So far it's been pretty accurate I've gotten 3 at around 93-97%

Every week I do everything, now before LFR bosses were giving around like 0.2-0.5% per kill towards it, however today I noticed after doing 15 bosses it's gone up 0.4% did they hotfix something? does LFR now give less of a chance.
    If this is intended it's pretty crappy considering alts are already a pain this expansion.

seems about the same for my alts, I don't use any kind of addon or anything to try and keep up with it but it doesn't seem to have changed as far as i can tell

That addon author is the who who manages that "0.2-0.5%" increases per boss kills in LFR. I have that addon too and I remember he posted a changelog update to that addon about him calculating raid boss kills too high of a percentage. Like giving LFR bosses the same percentage as heroic boss kills. It's highly unlikely blizzard nerfed it. The addon author just changed the percentage per kill for some things. If you want legendaries fast do all your weekly available content(reg mythic/raid/M+/emissary) and most importantly do the 3 mini invasions every 6 hrs on argus they give about 1-1.5% each on that addon.