Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Invincible
    Midnight Eternal Reins
    Void Staff from Hellfire Citadel Normal
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Now i got my classmount and im happy. So at this point im finished with farming.

Blue proto-drake, 440 attempts & not counting everything before I started using rarity..

It's very frustrating but I'll hope to see it one day. Rarity says I should've got it by now with 99.61%

Passively farming rep for the two remaining emissary mounts and doing new Kara 3 times a week for Midnight. Also a few expeditions here and there for mounts/mogs. Other than that, nothing, despite having lots of things to farm. I'm taking it slowly in order not to burng myself out.

-Slowly working towards Insane (a few hours of killing pirates every week, once all 4 goblin cities are exalted I only got Ravenholdt left)
    -Islands for cap on 2-3 chars weekly (for mounts/pets)
    -BFA mythic 0s - Freehold/Underrot/King's Rest
    -Old raids (mostly focusing on HFC, BRF, ToT, Siege, DS, still need a few older like Mimiron and Ragnaros but a bit bored of those raids)
    -Occasional dungeons (Legion Kara, ZG for panther, Utgarde Pinnacle)
    -Occasional Legion Emissary for Paragon (need Dreamweavers and 2x Army of Light)
    -Timewalking (saving up those tokens for the WoD timewalking rewards since 2x mounts means at least 10k badges and that's not counting pets/toys)

think these are the ones I'm working on weekly. might be something i forgot

A rough priority for me is:

- Finish the Family Battler achievement. Will focus on Family Fighter after that (the Argus version).

- Try to keep up with the emissaries on those 5 characters as well to maximize the chances of getting the paragon rewards.

- Kill Al Akir after turning in the Champion of Azeroth emissary quest.

- Island weeklies on up to 5 characters (but really depends on how much free time I've got).

- Complete as many warfront stuff as I've got time for. Killing the rares that drop collectibles I still need, doing the WQs, doing assaults and the warfront battles themselves.

My to do list involves leveling up a Horde character at some point to start collection of Horde specific collectibles, and leveling up some more alts.

-Crimson Deathcharger on my main (stuck at blood infusion atm)

-Onyxia on my alts