What's the easiest way to get updated T6 normal gear

I normally only do LFR so I painstakingly tried making a pug for normal ToS and it was a fucking nightmare. I assumed it would be a cakewalk since it's an old raid, but no. Takes fucking forever and then everyone leaves on Maiden cuz noobs don't know what to do. And I didn't even get any tier pieces, just fucking gold and useless trinkets I didn't need.

So an alternative way to get these is farm Relinquished tokens, they can change into normal mode updated T6 pieces. I only got the gloves from that, and haven't been lucky with it since. But maybe this is more viable than spending hours in ToS with pugs full of noobs?

Anyone know?

raiding with people who dont need the tier and are the same class is the quickest way to get tier gear. Ie get begging son

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait 6 months and then solo normal at lvl 120?
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Well, if you're going for a specific color from ToS then you'll probably have to keep at it.

However, you can get a full T6 recolor set by spending 12 Marks of Honor at your faction's respective PvP vendors in Dalaran for the Gladiator transmog.

If you are experienced with ToS and geared yourself, you can easily get a pug to do normal/heroic under an hour each. I have been pug raiding heroic raids all expansion and plenty of good players out there if you know what you are doing