Deleted

new market trends - what do to as billionaire?

what would u do with 144m Gold, Bnet capped?
    i played the market before, always looking for trends, as the leveling debate escalated invested Elixiers until 7.3.5 for a profit of 25m, after first Netherdisruptor craft-lego prices declined rapidly, so market reset with an investment of 4m for return of 6,5m. sometimes i reset StarFlower, on 10 Blood Mission days i reset the related craft, but i start to dislike those 5-6digits ROIs.
    also have 8 TCGs in stock, but this market is awful slow, still havent sold one.
    there r actually no new trends in sight, so i wonder, what would u do with 144m Gold, BNet capped, every profession 800, 4 guildbanktabs Ghost Iron Bars, 1 Tab Spirits, 40 Sky Golems, 50 Vials, 20 of each rocket (they move so awfully slow), etc?

What do I do? I stop looking at ways to make gold.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a hard time believing someone with that level of gold requires any assistance in asking. I'm not quite where you are, as I took off NH and ToS for goldmaking, and I'm somewhere in the 50-60m earning. Also, you're not a billionaire, as 144m is roughly 1/7th of a billion. I'm struggling to believe that this isn't a troll post

- - - Updated - - -

But to answer your question, you take a break till Battle, as the gold incomes atm will be eclipsed tenfold in the early weeks of release, especially if you have the capital that you say you have.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    I have a hard time believing someone with that level of gold requires any assistance in asking. I'm not quite where you are, as I took off NH and ToS for goldmaking, and I'm somewhere in the 50-60m earning. Also, you're not a billionaire, as 144m is roughly 1/7th of a billion. I'm struggling to believe that this isn't a troll post

- - - Updated - - -

But to answer your question, you take a break till Battle, as the gold incomes atm will be eclipsed tenfold in the early weeks of release, especially if you have the capital that you say you have.
    Was about to say the sameeee thing! lol Most ppl that I know dont even have 100k. People that "know something" usually have their 1kk-2kk and thats it. Above that are ppl that really know their stuff, they dont need help, they teach :P

I'm struggling to believe that this isn't a troll post
    This is the same dude who claims he spends 50+ hours a month on 12 order halls.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably buy hearthstone cards for the new year/expansion if I had that much to spare.

At least the 50+20 pack thing for WitchWood.

And get all the WoW store battle pets.

I wouldn't spend real money on either.

I really hope they fix the AH on high pop realms before the next expansion....
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-03-20 at 05:12 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Invest in a game company, and develop a game which will suit your tastes.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Yea I recognized his name but I didn't want to immediately condemn him. But since you're commenting, and you're one of the very few people I know who actually knows their stuff, I'm even more convinced. I remember him saying that 50 hour a month comment, and thinking "well I do 23 at this point, and it's not even half that". Some people just really need attention, like the op

You quit the game because you've won. (for your area of focus)
    Don't feel bad winning the game is what happens eventually if you put in a lot of time and effort.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Better question is what you need that amount of gold to. I can hardly spend the...15? million, maybe more, I made in legion, and even in WOD which was only like 5-8 million at best, It was about the same.

however...fuck resellers its so lame...But yes, buying rapid mind elixirs lol...gg
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Better question is what you need that amount of gold to. I can hardly spend the...15? million, maybe more, I made in legion, and even in WOD which was only like 5-8 million at best, It was about the same.

however...fuck resellers its so lame...But yes, buying rapid mind elixirs lol...gg
    15m isn't that much anymore if you consider the grand picture. Think about it this way, a purchase of a full Mythic Antorus+Mount would cost you atleast half that. Throw in the spider mount and the warfare and you just got cut down to a third of your stash in 3 purchases. Granted this is an extreme circumstance, but you get the point

If you play on US realms, take a third of that and buy WoW tokens and never have to worry about paying a subscription fee over the next 20 years.

144,000,000 / 3 = 48,000,000
    48,000,000g / 200,000g per token = 240 tokens
    240 tokens / 12 per year = 20 years

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Damn, that's a family intervention waiting to happen!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    If you play on US realms, take a third of that and buy WoW tokens and never have to worry about paying a subscription fee over the next 20 years.

144,000,000 / 3 = 48,000,000
    48,000,000g / 200,000g per token = 240 tokens
    240 tokens / 12 per year = 20 years
    Kind of a waste of money because WoW will be free to play or gone way before that.
    Last edited by mmoce81e69ea37; 2018-03-22 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Damn, that's a family intervention waiting to happen!
    He could move his entire family to Venezuela and live like a multi-millionaire by playing a video game.

15m isn't that much anymore if you consider the grand picture. Think about it this way, a purchase of a full Mythic Antorus+Mount would cost you atleast half that. Throw in the spider mount and the warfare and you just got cut down to a third of your stash in 3 purchases. Granted this is an extreme circumstance, but you get the point
    Yea, I already bought stuff like guldan mythic mount, spider etc. Just don't bother with all raid carries, its just mounts, not gonna pay 5 million for something as that.

A million gold a month gets you really far, and thats about what I made apparently. WoW needs less inflation considering I only had 400k in MOP...Granted didn't play too much in MOP but still...WOD started it, and legion took it further...much further. I even bought gold tokens at 200-250k a pop to store up credit to buy all shop mounts this christmas sale.

Anyway we need a proper use for gold besides mounts and or other silly collectibles only like 100k of players in WoW hunts for. Achivement hunters like myself who want mounts, its fine...well grind the gold, but rest of ppl dont care about mounts, and neither should we really...They are just...mounts yes.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2018-03-22 at 10:06 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Yea, I already bought stuff like guldan mythic mount, spider etc. Just don't bother with all raid carries, its just mounts, not gonna pay 5 million for something as that.

A million gold a month gets you really far, and thats about what I made apparently. WoW needs less inflation considering I only had 400k in MOP...Granted didn't play too much in MOP but still...WOD started it, and legion took it further...much further. I even bought gold tokens at 200-250k a pop to store up credit to buy all shop mounts this christmas sale.

Anyway we need a proper use for gold besides mounts and or other silly collectibles only like 100k of players in WoW hunts for. Achivement hunters like myself who want mounts, its fine...well grind the gold, but rest of ppl dont care about mounts, and neither should we really...They are just...mounts yes.
    This is an excellent summary of the issues with lack of items to buy with gold. My goal, and also semi fear, is to hit the point where I can afford whatever I want whenever I want it. The problem is I'll hit it somewhere during Battle release and then anything after that is beating a dead horse pretty much. I already have enough to afford any and all raid mounts in Battle, and whatever BOEs I want

That's basically where I'm at and why I've scaled back. I've bought pretty much everything I want and short of Blizz putting in something that costs 5 mil gold that I just wouldn't be able to live without the money is just going to keep piling up.

A man can only buy so many pointless character services before even that well dries up.