One big raid 12 bosses. Or 4 mini raidwings with 3 bosses each?

I have some difficulties with Antorus Normal as PUG-leader. Me as 29 year old, I simply dont have a lot time to do full run.
    The loots do not matter a lot to me. The beating bosses for me, it does. It is fun. But to do full raid with PUG at normal difficulty is mostly HUGE time-waster.

Your evening raid can be wasted due:
    - You cannot find players
    - The leavers

You know, if i did beat first three bosses. Then i dont want to do them again.
    Only possibility is that i extend my lockout. But raid with lockout of 3bosses down is not attractive to players. Means more wasting my time to find players.

Then I thought, Blizzard should create seperate mini raids instead the big raid dungeon. So, you do not have to extend the lockout to do 4-6th bosses. That might make the creating raidgroup more smoothly.

The thoughts?

If you defeat the first 3 bosses and then your group falls apart, find a new group from the 4th boss? Not hard.

The problem could be that some people would only need bosses from the other wings than yours.

15+ Year Old Account
    Antorus is like 4 wings with 3-3-3-2 bosses each. After a month of raiding some people will get access to all wigs they need.

People still leave after the ones they needed to kill. Some people leave after killing Guarm, some leave after killing Ursoc. Some people join only for Aggramar.

It wont change anything I guess
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon