1 20.00%
  • fat (current Kul Tiran female body)

2 40.00%
  • thick (Skiiny body but big boobs)

0 0%
  • Avrg

0 0%

Angry Skinny Thick Female (Kul Tirans)

I know there is not much info out about the customization options for the upcoming allied race kul tiran.
    What I was thinking that we should be able to make very skinny thick female kul tirans (why not when we can also have "bulky"/fat ones) and maybe very very thin ones?

It is probably too late to even give suggestions like this but it would be cool and perhaps the characters wont look like identical twins like all other characters and their similar body types....

Looking very much forward to druid kul tiran wicca culture (made me wanna play druid again)

This is how a Skinny Thick Female would look: What do you all think

Last edited by Preston Garvey; 2018-03-22 at 06:19 PM.

You can't change body types of any race. It is highly unlikely they change that now.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    Skinny Thick
    What?

She's just posing, if she would stand like a normal person there would be no ass.

Yours is athletic not 'skinny'

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    What?

She's just posing, if she would stand like a normal person there would be no ass.
    thats not true the butt is round like most skinny thick women

10+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of 'Skinny Thick' - I would call the models found for the female Kul Tiran to be 'Thick', not even fat, as we can almost guess that they look like so due to adaptation to their lives.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Was this thread made only to post thick ass from instagram?

Aren't the skinny Kul Tiras humans suppose to be poor?

How can a poor women even have a thick ass if they are underfed?

Deleted
    Just do not play the fucking race. Get a regular human, dress them up in green put on the Kul Tiran tabard. Boom Skinny Kul Tiras human.

Or just play a druid and get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post

Yours is athletic not 'skinny'
    Looks like the diversity version of slenderman.

Deleted
    The larger Kul Tiran models have a pretty unhealthy size. Would not recommend becoming like them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    Aren't the skinny Kul Tiras humans suppose to be poor?

How can a poor women even have a thick ass if they are underfed?
    As I see them, you make it or break it. So, I am guessing the bigger ones are the more successful, whole the skinny are more the class trying to get forward.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I don't think this thread is going to go anywhere constructive. Closing.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead