Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodric View Post
    if you put it that way then I understand what you mean and agree. It's frustrating if you can't get that transmog set because it's something visible. But I think there should still be something unattainable in the future like achievements (mythic PvE is doing it right) and titles, because I think those are not that dramatic as a set you see the whole time.
    Correct, people say it is for "noterity" and to prove" i did it when it was currenty"
    but acheivments are allready for that, and yes for example green fire did it well! Yes a title is no longer obtainable, but something so large as green fire that is a million times easier to do now then when it was current. and have you seen people crying over green fire? No (maybe also because blizzard seems to support it less and less and less...)

PVE is doing it very well, ALOT of people raid, maybe not when it is current, but later, and that is good for the game, keeping people want to play to "collect mog"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    the "14 y/o kid from method in 2030" will have access to elite sets from season 200 won't they? sure he'll look at people with gladiator mounts from 10 years ago and think "woah, cool stuff", but I don't think he'd want those mounts if he obtained his own gladiator mount from season 200, would he? because I am sure he wouldn't.
    the same way, once you get your exclusive elite set, you'll be proud of it and want to use it, and you won't complain that people have sets that you can't get anymore because you got your very own exclusive set.
    no the 2030 14 year old best player in the game ever would NEVER be able to obtain the sets from vanilla, bc, wotlk, cata, mop, wod, and legion (and more) simply because he was not born yet, not because he did not try, not because he was not skilled enough, simply because things outside of his control told him "lol fuck you"

and that is horrid, and again has been stated by blizzard as something that would have killed the game if they did not fix it. but sadly the special snowflake pvpers cant let people have fun.

- - - Updated - - -

if you put it that way then I understand what you mean and agree. It's frustrating if you can't get that transmog set because it's something visible. But I think there should still be something unattainable in the future like achievements (mythic PvE is doing it right) and titles, because I think those are not that dramatic as a set you see the whole time.
    For example, i REALLY like the teir 6, now i see blizzard has remade it! i havent played since BC and seeing it upgraded i am so happy, i played back then and wore the purple and black set that was so cool back then! I see the upgraded version and im super hyped, i buy legion start playing and get going... to see
    No i can NEVER get

Unless i break the terms of service and buy someone selling their account.
    I CAN ONLY GET

So poor burning crusade vet, coming back to the game upon seeing this super cool set, i can now ONLY get the green and white version, i can NEVER get the black and purple version i loved so much 10 years ago

Also dont forget WoD had COMPLETLYL UNIQUE sets for elites.

Set i love, but since wod have never seen a single person in, the warrior i have seen a few times but never the others. and also another argument against "uniqueness" yes it is a unique set, but it does not stand out, there is so many sets that walking through dalaran in this set will not get people to whisper you "hey that set is awesome i wish i had it"

Do you not think the amount of hapiness spread over the whole community having access to the set, is more then the few people happy about them NOT having it?

In reality the only thng this system supports, is this...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-03-30 at 11:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Just don't quit WoW to play Dota in south american servers. You'd find out what real toxicity is.

I mean do you really think that a part of the community is just playing WoW or raids to annoy/frustrate players? If that would be the case more people would complain about it, I am sure.
    I don't know, I play both PVE and PVP games. And I can definitely say, that in PVP games, I play, there are players, whose goal - is to annoy/frustrate other players. Some PVP games even provide specific "unfair" classes, that are especially great at trolling other players. That's called "rogue style".

So, may be we just can't draw a line between sport, competition, etc. and toxic behavior?

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Deleted
    Here's a song that might cheer you up;

laaaast xmas
    I did pvp
    but the very next day
    I quit immediatlely

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Literally nothing you've said so far has been "real talk." Your version of "real talk," is simply "I get to be as big of a dick to people as I want without repercussion because they're doing something incorrectly/not the way I would like them to do it."

It doesn't matter what anyone else is doing or saying. Your behavior and your attitude is your responsibility and yours alone to pay for. That said, if I see someone being bullied or abused (verbally or physically) for not playing a video game "correctly," you better damn well be sure I'm going to step in and stand up for that person.
    So your gonna protect the one getting scolded for wasting 20 players time not playing objectives in an objective based game? That's not called white knighting, that's called being an egotistic asshole.