Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldor666 View Post
    nice. Must have been expensive betwee TCG and paying for that Argus mount. One Argus kill with mount and gear...boosted.
    Isn't that what the whole exercise in collecting is? Usually comes down to farming gold. And gosh, some AH goblins are so good at it they amassed an astronomical amount of gold. So much they break the usual boundaries of "if you need gold just buy a token, it's more efficient", well good luck with that if you aim to have hundreds of millions like some of these guys. It's up to debate what's more effort, farming ~8mil gold for mythic Argus mount, or farming mythic raid to get your own non boosted kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldor666 View Post
    nice. Must have been expensive betwee TCG and paying for that Argus mount. One Argus kill with mount and gear...boosted.
    i got all the tcg mounts in mop. and i actually obtained them from buying the actual boxes and cards. the argus mount i bought with gold from Parse Culture for 7.5 mil gold but i later on killed it with my guild.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Come on man.

Do a short interview or something. This is a feat I dream of:

-How many toons would you farm on?
    -Estimated playtime since end of Cata(I assume this is when you began).
    -Tips and tricks.
    -How did you handle burnouts?
    -Which mount are you using right now?
    -Experience with BMAH?
    its a little insane they do these highlights of random people doing things in game. i completed this in march and no one wanted to talk to me lol. now that time has past. 2 other people have completed the journal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jramm187 View Post
    i got all the tcg mounts in mop. and i actually obtained them from buying the actual boxes and cards. the argus mount i bought with gold from Parse Culture for 7.5 mil gold but i later on killed it with my guild.

- - - Updated - - -

its a little insane they do these highlights of random people doing things in game. i completed this in march and no one wanted to talk to me lol. now that time has past. 2 other people have completed the journal
    I would LOVE to hear some sort of interview.

Please tell, I find it facinating.

I been trying to get it all, but always burned out, distracted, given up, quitting and emotional ups and downs.

I like to see it from your perspective, as you are the one who made it throu

Don't mind the majority. 99% is not doing this as an obession, so they are like /care.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2018-07-15 at 07:50 PM.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    -Experience with BMAH?
    He obtained one of his BMAH mounts from me waking him up in the middle of the night calling him basically screaming at him in excitement that his ZG tiger was on the BMAH.

Deleted
    I guess this guy is one of those that don't like to talk...

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    how many years of your life wasted?
    Yeah seriously. Go outside once in awhile.

since this got removed form reddit for no reason. heres the links again. 100% mounts. http://simplearmory.com/#/us/sargera...ectable/mounts and https://gyazo.com/d9925d60f3b13f52250a65b7dd2ca11d
    Oh, look there are actually some mounts now you are missing since 8.2 ... lol not even 100% just yet..

congratulations and hockey puck the haters!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

seen you beat asmongold multiple times. Gratz btw. Any tips on how to accomplish this? did you multi-box island using dh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy necro.

The last post before that 8 post ban evader was more than a year ago.
    Speciation Is Gradual

7+ Year Old Account
    since this got removed form reddit for no reason. heres the links again. 100% mounts. http://simplearmory.com/#/us/sargera...ectable/mounts and https://gyazo.com/d9925d60f3b13f52250a65b7dd2ca11d
    was about to say you are missing a few
    sylvian for example but noticed this is a necro.
    also missing honor level 500 which is odd that it doesent appear in the journal.
    also yeah now that the new patch is out your missing snapback scuttler, which is odd youve got all the 8.2 mounts but not the sylvian dreamweaver?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't necro stuff.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)