Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    survivals future seems to be "remake this spec every xpac to appeal to people that dont play it"

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    survivals future seems to be "remake this spec every xpac to appeal to people that dont play it"
    Remember when these people accused ranged SV of having to be remade every expansion only to champion the melee version that is getting remade in its very first expansion ?

Deleted
    It looks a lot less clunky with a lot fewer buttons than live, however I am unsure if I will continue playing survival myself going into bfa as I enjoy the current feeling more than the aspect of having ranged capabilities

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    yeah, i feel like not enough ppl are testing SV on alpha / beta bfa and blizz seems not to get enough feedback. i really don't want to go it live from this state, they really need to fix the aoe especially if you compare to classes like windwalker or so. they could easily change the firebomb into an circle formed aoe, this 45° sh*t is annyoing as hell.

I do want to point out that Survival was initially a Melee spec for hunters. They converted it to ranged due to the clunky mechanics of it and how abyssal it performed. I leveled survival back in classic. I like survival being a melee spec. I do agree it seems a little lazy adding in BM moves. but the crossbow mechanic and hybrid features of the spec I find enjoyable. I'm actually liking the new survival changes. I do agree it still needs more work though.