Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Not only was it a bad battle ground but it was also severely outdated. The canons were bad and you were pretty much a straight-up detriment to your team by using them. I only ever got like 60 wins in the BG and while I finished all the other achievements years ago, I can't bring myself to try getting the 100 wins achievement before the BG is removed. It's such an awful experience.

The vehicle combat, meant to be a selling point for WotLK, was awful and shallow. The BG's design itself is also pretty stupid. Just a bad battleground all over.

Both of the Wrath BGs are awful, glad to see one removed hopefully Ilse is next to go.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Glad they are removing it.

I doubt it.... Insane in the Membrane remained obtainable after one of the 2 worst rep grinds was removed.

I'm sure strand will come back eventually. I don't understand why they can't put a little time into fixing it before BfA but I'm sure they have bigger priorities. Still doesn't seem like it would take much to fix it. Used to love this BG back when I had time to pvp. Was quite fun when it was balanced properly.

I enjoyed this BG, sad to see it go. Isle is easily the one I hate the most.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    I'm sure strand will come back eventually. I don't understand why they can't put a little time into fixing it before BfA but I'm sure they have bigger priorities. Still doesn't seem like it would take much to fix it. Used to love this BG back when I had time to pvp. Was quite fun when it was balanced properly.
    Because it's a bad battle ground on multiple levels. Layout is bad, it's a "rails" battleground where you're stuck on rails going either one way or the other up until the last two gates which are just mindless blob wars with no real strategy involved (especially the Titan Relic door). Vehicle combat simply doesn't work in PvP. It could be "fixed", but "fixing" it would essentially just mean turning it into an entirely new BG. Best to just take it out back and put it out of its misery.