Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    They would remove mythic before they removed LFR, LFR has a much bigger demographic than mythic therefore it yields them more subs. At the end of the day they are a business and money talks and egos walk
    CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.5Ghz Motherboard: Asus Z170-A RAM: Corsair Lpx 16gb GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970
    Case: Fractal Design Define R4 PSU: EVGA 650W M.2: Samsung 960 EVO 500gb SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB Monitor: BenQ GW2765 27" Mouse: Corsair Harpoon RGB Keyboard: Corsair K63 Headset: Sennheiser Game One

While it would be nice, it's unlikely. They haven't said anything about it, but they also haven't said that it will be around either. Normally LFR testing is open at this point in beta...but who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Why would they remove the greatest update to the game ever done, alongside mythic+?
    questionmark

removing LFR would remove a huge chunk of the raid budget a blue already explained this, they need to justify the money the spend on raiding.
    Last edited by strongyp; 2018-05-21 at 08:54 PM.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's not gone, raid journal:

Raid Finder: 340
    Normal Raid: 355
    Heroic Raid: 370
    Mythic Raid: 385

Heroic Dungeon: 325
    Mythic Dungeon: 340

Honestly with the addition of Mythic Raids, normal should be what the easiest level of raiding is. It doesn't make since that we need 4 different difficulties of raids. Especially since we have a built in premade group finder now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Dear Ploon,

Ion didn't even imply it, your friend is full of shit.

thanks

Just
    Ion is full of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    It's not gone, raid journal:

Raid Finder: 340
    Normal Raid: 355
    Heroic Raid: 370
    Mythic Raid: 385

Heroic Dungeon: 325
    Mythic Dungeon: 340
    Dungeons should give +10 more, as they're considerably more difficult.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BadNewsBrenda View Post
    Honestly with the addition of Mythic Raids, normal should be what the easiest level of raiding is. It doesn't make since that we need 4 different difficulties of raids. Especially since we have a built in premade group finder now.
    Why would they get rid of their most popular raid mode? Most LFR players aren't going to ever meet the standards set by the community nor are they capable of making their own raids, so they need their own difficulty, and the rest of us benefit from them having it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Ion is full of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Dungeons should give +10 more, as they're considerably more difficult.
    No. At the point that dungeons do get more difficult (M+) they do have an increased item level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remove LFR?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA.....
    ...wait.....serious?

No it's not being removed.

LFR is never going to go away no matter how much people cry, scream, and berate it. Blizzard is not goi9ng to spend millions of dollars, one dev was quoted on the old forums that Black Temple cost like $6,000,000 or so to make, and not have it accessible to anyone who want to see it.

Why do you think Naxxramas was the raid both in 1.11 and in 3.0? Because hardly anyone ever saw the inside of it let alone cleared it.

Killing LFR is the kiss of death for raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind if they keep LFR.

But I wish the transmog in LFR would be same skin/color as Normal, and that no mounts etc drop in LFR. That way, I would have 0 incentive to ever do LFR again. And leave it for those who want to do it.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

I do not mind if it stays as it is optional content. I do however wish it would go back to Hellfire citadel style where LFR graphics where bland and resembled questing gear.