Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    What do you mean? Skipping abilities would definitely cause their DPS to suffer. In the current world where you are judged by your warcraft parses, it would definitely be noticeable (unlike me to my senpai).
    The vast majority of pruned abilities were utility abilities, since when have you used gouge, dismantle, etc in a raid environment? These buttons didnt affect your dps in raids, but severely impacted counter play potential in pvp.
    This isn't the same company. They are not in touch with the playerbase, they are hellbent on profit, and yea companies deserve profit, but not at the cost of the health of the game, and they became their own worst enemy. WoW was special not because of vanilla, bc, or wrath. No nostalgia here. It was special because of Blizzards involvement with the community, which is all but lost now. They changed everything into the least possible communication with the community.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    BfA is a half baked turd.
    My diabetes medication refuses to allow me to ever bake a turd to 100% yet, they're still fun to pass...
    Sealth [Cenarius] Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nexellent View Post
    The vast majority of pruned abilities were utility abilities, since when have you used gouge, dismantle, etc in a raid environment? These buttons didnt affect your dps in raids, but severely impacted counter play potential in pvp.
    Stop it, you're bringing back my Hunter PTSD with their 800 trap combos with the launcher, conc/disorient shots, and 50 different pet utility/abilities, separate ranged and melee abilities/snares.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Actually I thought Legion was the least interesting looking expansion before it launched and it quickly became my favorite expansion.
    Legion was very good IMO. I've always been a Vanilla, TBC fanboy.. but I think Legion is the best Expansion since WotLK. I pray that BfA is as good.

i set the bar wayyy to high for legion, and was disappointed
    so i am setting the bar at medium for BFA, if it does not appease me, i will probably call BFA my last expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    Not true, you're making assumptions based on ?
    I too have seen the same trend since WOTLK forward.

The current expansion is always bad, the upcoming expansion is always uninspired/copy-paste and WILL be horrible and see the death of this game. Every Negative Nancy having fallen out of love with the game and suffering from ex-partner Syndrome, will be 100% sure of why the game is dead/dying and why the upcoming expansion will turn out the worst, often bringing anecdotal evidence as to why such as "muh guild/friends won't be returning" or some shit.

Sorry, but the objectively worst expansion in terms of player reception, critical reception and content delivery, still held millions of players.
    Your song has been sung so many times before, yet here we are. I'll wave at you all from the 20th anniversary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    I can understand if you say WoD was a filler expansion, but come on, MoP?

I know there were people who did not like Pandaria, its inhabitats and the lore, but it was lots of content, very unique graphic designs in every aspect of the game, a lot of new mechanics (housing 0.5, heavily story driven daily quests, scenarios, phasing) and a big new world with lots of stuff to discover. In addition to that 4 of the big characters got a lot of character development (Anduin, Garrosh, VolJin, Varian) which is important for future story development. Well, 3 of them are dead now, but that is not the fault of MoP

In my opinion it is fine for anybody to say that he did not like the expansion, but it was by no means a filler expansion. Just compare it to WoD.
    People just use the term "filler" for whatever they don't like.

Proving how ignorant they are in the process. No WoW expansion has ever been filler. We've spent years in each expansion, with the story feeding into the next since MoP forward.