MM Low St dps in m+

I have a MM hunter alt with all legendaries and 4t21, for st raiding i use talent ring and boots and my st dps is quite good, problem is that in m+ i use belt and boots for trash with lock and load as default talent (so ring is unusable) doing good dps but on bosses (especially on tyrannical weeks) i'm forced to go boots+gloves or boots+prydaz and my dps sucks as i can't use true aim as talent, so what are your legendary/talent choices for 14-18 keystones?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I have a MM hunter alt with all legendaries and 4t21, for st raiding i use talent ring and boots and my st dps is quite good, problem is that in m+ i use belt and boots for trash with lock and load as default talent (so ring is unusable) doing good dps but on bosses (especially on tyrannical weeks) i'm forced to go boots+gloves or boots+prydaz and my dps sucks as i can't use true aim as talent, so what are your legendary/talent choices for 14-18 keystones?
    Hiya im a 5k huntie boy and I prefer the sentinel/piercing shot build (so much i use it in raid now). I'll use arcano/cof mostly, sometimes swapping to aoe trinkets if a big pull is coming up.
    Most of the time i'll use sephuz boots, or prydaz boots if i cant proc sephuz - I also swap out for suboptimal avoidance gear and defensive trinkets (Arc tank trink/emitter). Sephuz is pre op if u can proc it (with trap on random mobs out of boss fights, bursting shot on boss adds, any interrupt) cos your TS rotation is just arcane/marked with a piercing shot. so it's GCD locked and phuz reduces GCD by tonnes.
    I tend to stay away from marked shot ring cos its rng af (inconsistent) and you can waste procs pretty easily.

A tip i tend to try not proccing sephuz during lust as it doesn't really stack in terms of GCD reduction.

Generally with this build you'll see higher dmg+uptime on aoe, (due to the nature of sentinel and trueshot* being 1min cds, and piercing 30s) and a pretty consistent ST dps. Also taking pets doesn't nearly set you back as hard.

I generally just do norm TS CD stuff, then use procs until 0 then sentinal, use procs inbetween sentinel ticks or aimed if none then use procs/aimed until TS up again. it's generally pretty fluid rotation and never nerfed for movement.

*cof procs r rng
    Last edited by Angrox; 2018-05-24 at 01:56 PM.

What is it like to eclipse it? Both the song home. The dress I like this very much.