Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dRk View Post
    As someone rather low on ilvl (915) and struggling to complete the affliction lock challenge, I would love to know the "Mortal Coil Trick" that blizzard had never fixed.
    1. Summon infernal pet, make him passive.
    2. Stand near Karem, let him hit you and spam pet attack at same time. Karem will attack only infernal from now on.
    3. You can move pet (don't forget to tell him to attack Karem again) to bring Karem close to Raest.
    4. Stand at max range of your Mortal Coil, dps Karem, but save cooldowns for Raest.
    5. Most important. You must time Mortal Coil perfectly. As soon as Raest will start talking (at 33% Karem), hit Karem with Mortal Coil.
    6. Karem won't go for Purgatory (he still fight with infernal), Raest become target dummy, you only have to be careful with basic adds. I don't know if he ever hits another phase, at 930 item level I burned him rather quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadocat View Post
    Oh yes, I remember the keyring.
    I remember that Blizzard just removed my achievement for it instead of making it a feature of strengh.
    I remember and will never forgive.
    I was wondering what happened to that achievement because I could have sworn I had it. Now it all makes sense.

Dammit Blizz
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Deleted
    i want bfa beta key

aaawwwww, come on I want the Pendulum back lol.

From the most awsome belt and contender for best mage mog in history to "idgaf" .. /sad

Deleted

hello

i want bfa beta key for wow pls

Deleted
    When I first saw this.

It reminded me of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Justice for the ding dong belt

Deleted

Horde oh really?

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Waist of Time belt's pendulum removed due to perverted minds probably...
    You've clearly never played Nazeebo in Heroes of the storm. His Dingle dangle, dangles in the dirt.