Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I suspect this is a rather large part of it, though I would add fury warrior to that short list.
    yeah, that comment was made before fury and some others got their awesome changes. right now i think warriors might become very popular, especially if they can fix prot with a few tweaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    Don't hold your breath, warlocks and warriors are always first on the To Nerf list.
    Ah, that old meme. I remember when people used to say this every other post on this forum.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    I doubt that. Most hunter mains that i've spoken to, myself included, hates the new MM playstyle. I myself is rerolling from my hunter to my deathknight. For the first time since TBC i wont be playing MM.
    Most of the hunter playerbase also hates anything that requires a thought process to play, which is why theres so many.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaWarlock View Post
    I don't think 2 of your guildies saying but not actually rerolling warlock makes them FOTM

Demo is also not tuned properly yet, I'm sure it'll be severely put in it's place.
    someone cant read as he never said two...
    Master Personal Trainer Instagram: Understarmor
    Certified Fitness Nutritionist Facebook: Paul Starnes Fitness
    Certified in Corrective Exercise Science

If you have any fitness/nutrition related questions, feel free to DM me!

i dunno. ive been playing affliction for years and years and it has generally always been my favorite spec. However i have gotten extremely bored with it. I leveled to 120 on beta as demo and it is amazing to play. Survivability is now shit as a warlock...but the spec itself is fun and everything just flows. It is the most fluid a lock spec has been in a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    i dunno. ive been playing affliction for years and years and it has generally always been my favorite spec. However i have gotten extremely bored with it. I leveled to 120 on beta as demo and it is amazing to play. Survivability is now shit as a warlock...but the spec itself is fun and everything just flows. It is the most fluid a lock spec has been in a very long time.
    survivability as a warlock is still amazing it just requires you to press different buttons besides mindlessly doing your normal rotation
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Deleted
    tuning can easily be changed after bfa goes live, no way will warlock stay op for long!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    survivability as a warlock is still amazing it just requires you to press different buttons besides mindlessly doing your normal rotation
    You speak of PvE right?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    The thing with lock survivability in pvp, is that it takes too many cds to stay alive vs. a melee, and then you're out of cds for the next melee.

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    That's just not true. Demo was OPAF for half of WoD, for example. Destruction is very good now and Demo is literally top DPS on Argus now, with Destruction right there too. I think you are a bit blinded by Aff padding of fights that do not matter much, after all Aff was always the pad spec of choice.

Your observation is not warranted.
    Garothi - Aff has most back loaded damage because DoTs hit 50% harder at execute phase (literally the hardest phase of the encounter)

Dogs - Aff can copy dots onto both dogs while being able to move around with the group effectively causing the most damage on the dogs

Council - Multi-add fight. Adds take priority and affliction wrecks adds.

Portal Keeper - Phantom Singularity is the greatest burst aoe CD for imps (Which are the worst part of the fight)

Eonar - Infinite Corruption + Sarcolash gives the greatest utility of anyone that fight plus the self healing ability really helps for the damaging debuffs

Imonar - I don't feel affliction excels in this fight in any way.

Forgesomethingorother - The way the mechanics work you can front load your dots on the mob you need to kill for mega damage where destroy should normally be best it ends up second best. Also the survivability of affliction allows them to be placed on a platform without a healer and survive the whole phase.

Varimathras - You have a solid case here. If you are not Destro you are wrong.
    Sisters - Affliction all the way. The dual target into the adds makes affliction the strongest choice not to mention the self heals.

Aggramar - Using sarcolash you can slow the adds if your comp doesn't have the best slows/cc (or if your designated CC dies)

Argus - Affliction is generally outclassed in overall damage by Demo and Destro, but the self heals are great on such a healing intensive fight as well as the extra damage on execute phase. If your guild is constantly getting to execute phase, this might be worth looking into.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    From experience, here's what's gonna happen.

Everyone hyped about demo rolls lock, 1 month before BFA goes live, demo gets some tweaks to damage.

Some people will be pissed but overall people are still sorta hyped.

Week 2-4 of BFA, demo gets another nerf, people start to get pissed.

2nd-3rd month of BFA demo gets massive nerfs, rip demo.

Next 2-3 tiers demo is dogshit, welcome to warlocks.

Fun, what's that?
    I love my warlock and will continue to main him but this is all too correct. Its a weird spec that's either OP or UP (underpowered). Hopefully the mechanics of BFA demo lock will stay.

what do you mean new FOTM they've been FOTM since Aff 7.2.5

edit:

7.1.5****
    Last edited by Jondar; 2018-07-17 at 07:09 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jondar View Post
    what do you mean new fotm they've been fotm since aff 7.1.5
    ftfy
    Don't be like haunt guy.