Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Can you tell me one time before the Artefact where something was instantly reset in WoW ?
    See: every item with text "not effective against players over level X

We knew from day 1 that the artifacts were going away when the expansion ended.

Do we get new weapons from starting quest or near there ?

Quote Originally Posted by grat View Post
    See: every item with text "not effective against players over level X
    I said instantly reset ... not 'becomes useless when you out level it'.

Quote Originally Posted by grat View Post
    We knew from day 1 that the artifacts were going away when the expansion ended.
    We knew from day 1 that artefacts would be defunct .... not that they were going to cease to exist even for legion level characters.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

So, no speed leveling for alts this time, was hoping for some kind of the legion pre-patch to level my allied races

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodvampire View Post
    So, no speed leveling for alts this time, was hoping for some kind of the legion pre-patch to level my allied races
    Huh? And you base this on what? So far we know there will be world quests in Darkshore, I think very likely they will offer catch up stuff like experience.

When is this coming out for real? I'm hoping this patch includes the removal of gold missions from class hall. Why? I need a break lol. A month or more not having to use the mission boards on all my characters would be such a relief. It's literally the only thing I do in wow nowadays, farm resources to make sure all my 50 class halls are ready, every day. It's literally a full time job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kogarasu View Post
    See i thought so too but i read someone else saying it was still up on PTR so i am confused.
    From May 3rd:
    Originally Posted by Ythisens (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Someone else mentioned it before, but with regard to how much time we have to complete the mage tower, will the ability to earn mage tower appearances go away at the PRE-PATCH release OR the actual BFA Launch in August?

It'll be the pre patch.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn