A Story of a Strange Looking Suramar (The proper way to write a bug report)

Hi.

I woke up today in Dalaran on the Broken Isles after hearing about the legion invasion up in Highmountain, lending a helping hand would after all give me some needed experience for later battles.

I naturally mounted up and started flying towards Highmoutain taking the direct route going over Suramar. When I entered Suramars airspace I immediately got dismounted by the game police because I flying without proper promising. This of course meant that my fine was set to be falling towards the ground without. Seeing as I'm a greedy person I did not bring a goblin glider kit with me on my journey, so death was imminent at this point. Even though the wow police didn't have mercy on the many souls I was carrying with me, the Gaze of Aman’Thul saw this and offered to resurrect me so I did not have to waste valuable time running back to my dead body.

When I remounted my bird she no longer had the courage to fly in Suramar seeing what had just happen to her master. I didn't blame her, as it was not her fault. We headed towards the West exit going to Val'sharah so we could continue flying to Highmountain when we saw some odd looking terrain on the road between Meredil and Irongrove Retreat.

This was like something I had never seen before. Hard edges with steep cliffs and open holes down towards the unending underworld. I took a few photos from it so others would believe my stories. It's hard to describe what it looked like, but nothing would grow and objects like trees was flying in the air, a wall was even painted pink with someone tagging "delete me" on it, vandalism if you ask me.

Here is a online link to the album of the photos I took:
    https://imgur.com/a/ANH2yY8

I send the wow team a bug report, but since it could only contain 500 letters I felt I didn't get to express myself properly

Quote Originally Posted by Pusekatten View Post
    Hi.

I woke up today in Dalaran on the Broken Isles after hearing about the legion invasion up in Highmountain, lending a helping hand would after all give me some needed experience for later battles.

I naturally mounted up and started flying towards Highmoutain taking the direct route going over Suramar. When I entered Suramars airspace I immediately got dismounted by the game police because I flying without proper promising. This of course meant that my fine was set to be falling towards the ground without. Seeing as I'm a greedy person I did not bring a goblin glider kit with me on my journey, so death was imminent at this point. Even though the wow police didn't have mercy on the many souls I was carrying with me, the Gaze of Aman’Thul saw this and offered to resurrect me so I did not have to waste valuable time running back to my dead body.

When I remounted my bird she no longer had the courage to fly in Suramar seeing what had just happen to her master. I didn't blame her, as it was not her fault. We headed towards the West exit going to Val'sharah so we could continue flying to Highmountain when we saw some odd looking terrain on the road between Meredil and Irongrove Retreat.

This was like something I had never seen before. Hard edges with steep cliffs and open holes down towards the unending underworld. I took a few photos from it so others would believe my stories. It's hard to describe what it looked like, but nothing would grow and objects like trees was flying in the air, a wall was even painted pink with someone tagging "delete me" on it, vandalism if you ask me.

Here is a online link to the album of the photos I took:
    https://imgur.com/a/ANH2yY8

I send the wow team a bug report, but since it could only contain 500 letters I felt I didn't get to express myself properly
    Why does the screenshot show that you are in a scenario?
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

Quote Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
    Ohh, I actually didn't even notice that until now

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
    Looks like they have the Demonology artifact quest up and that's why they can't fly in Suramar. Phased out of flying.

It looks like you were in the scenario to acquire the Demonology Warlock Artifact and you decided to leave the scenario area.

The one with the big pink "delete me" wall is my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    The one with the big pink "delete me" wall is my favorite.
    Yeah, I felt that one was like someone being turned into a abomination and using all their strength to say "please... kill me..."

I feel for that wall. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I'm reminded of the illusory staircases in Suramar from the Legion beta, always loads of fun.

Also this:

"We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    What you are seeing is merely the phased version used in artifact scenarios that have been the same since prerelease. They do not have polish in parts you're not meant to get to and old WIP elements are still in place. I have informed blizzard of this so they can punish your phase hopping warlock by giving their imp a name you don't like.