Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutrition View Post
    I have a feeling that when your own tools are turned against you that your the type that will scream bloody murder.
    No, because I don't make an ass of myself in trade chat then act surprised when people are tired of my bullshit. If you want to shitpost, do so in guild chat where like-minded players might want to put up with it.

if automated silencing hits people like Daish, then it is clearly doing its job well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    No, because I don't make an ass of myself in trade chat then act surprised when people are tired of my bullshit. If you want to shitpost, do so in guild chat where like-minded players might want to put up with it.

if automated silencing hits people like Daish, then it is clearly doing its job well.
    It's people like you the make things dull. We have a ignore system let people have some fun in chat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post

you see all the GM tickets i posted right?????????

i would love for Blizzard to display everything that was reported for so i could show everybody that i'm being silenced for talking in 3rd person and broke the ToS zero times
    Doesn't Australia have something like the EU data protection act where you can send them a letter asking them to turn over information they hold about you and your account?

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    The testimony of those here who have had this issue personally holds more credibility than those who have never came into contact with this issue and still feel they know what they're talking about.

People who have never been silenced seem to know more about silencing than people that have? Seems off to me.
    Anecdotes from 5-10 people vs millions upon millions of players. That's not even a large enough sample size to be partially relevant even if they're 100% telling the truth (and they never are).

The easier explanation is that it's attached to the account and if you get silenced on one toon it triggers autosilence on other toons if you get a couple reports because you're clearly a toxic player. WHy would Blizz want to make it easy for you to just jump on another toon the second you get silenced to circumvent the silence? That would be fucking stupid