World PVP on single-fraction servers

Hello everyone!
    I haven't played wow for a long time and now desided to return) I am really interested in world pvp, but all my charactets are at single-fraction server.

How is world pvp gonna work at BfA? Is there cross server or something? Or I should create new characters on other server where there are more another fraction's gamers?

7+ Year Old Account
    Faction*

In BfA you will turn on "War Mode" (PVP), and then be moved into a world map where everyone is PVP.

It is cross server, so you will not need to move anything.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

When the BFA pre-patch hits, all servers will become normal, non-pvp servers. You can then turn on war-mode, which puts you on a pvp server shard as long as you have war-mode turned on.

However, warmode can only be enabled or disabled while in stormwind for the alliance, or orgrimmar for the horde.

So i would advise everyone to get the guild item that allows you to teleport to stormwind or ogrimmar for fast access to these cities, without having to waste your hearthstone.

Thank you so much guys!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover View Post
    Faction*

In BfA you will turn on "War Mode" (PVP), and then be moved into a world map where everyone is PVP.

It is cross server, so you will not need to move anything.
    Except if you're on an RP server. RP servers aren't X-realm during warmode, so if one faction grossly outnumbers the other, this will translate into wpvp and give you a bad time if you're on the lower faction.