Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Despite the general opinion, I really enjoyed Ashran (being ranged I guess it somehow helped).
    Garrisons were great for making gold, being the first expansion when I got to make gold enough to buy boosts/mounts.
    I hated it only because they fucked warrior and hunter gameplay.

Two main reasons:

1. an ORC expansion that came right after having yet another ORC heavy expansion with a ORC heavy last major patch

2. Developers literally left WoD half way to work onto legion.
    Instead of having the normal life span of a WoW expansion the content was just cut short, skipped & cancelled and all attention focused on Legion with all its big characters like illidan and sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    Here's some things which could have been improved:

1) The garrison was thinking too big for one person. They should have found a way so it would have been the guild's Garrison while still providing for everyone in the guild in terms of craft. "Numbers" would have to be adjusted to make sure the Garrison rewards did not get out of hand. I don't care about pretty much anyone not in my guild. SO, it would be cool seeing them more often and not random strangers.... stranger danger....

2) The Twitter/facebook patch was stupid. It was insulting.

3) The follower ideas needed to be scaled back at the start. And, the followers should have been limited to those "named followers" not just random followers who were not significant. SO, essentially copying what Legion did.... there were some minions and that was fine.

4) Ashran was retarded. It did not live up to even the other two open world pvp zones such as Wintergrasp. There's nothing else to say other than it did not work out at all at least for me.

The Good:

1) The zones and the quests were amazing.
    2) The cinematic were amazing.

3) I loved all the dungeons and the achievements.

4) I enjoyed the raids.

5) The idea of rares popping up and having to find little treasures was cool.

6) The legendary quest line was very awesome.

For those positive reasons, I really enjoyed WoD.
    The raids were good but think about it like this, WoD from launch to Legions launch was short than Legion was but its final raid tier lasted months and months longer.

They basically only had HFC which was ok ish and Blackrock Foundry which was good.