Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I would also resheep a mob to a non sheep too if I saw one lol.
    I actually have a polymorph macro that randomizes between all the variants I have, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    To be fair most of the new abilities they add are terrible.

I'm alright with this, reduces bloat and ability creep.

Constantly adding new abilities is how we got to a point where melee had 8 gap closers and ranged had 8 escapes a few years ago.
    I remember warriors having charge out of combat in battle stance, intercept in combat in berserker stance, and intervene whenever in defensive stance years ago.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I would also resheep a mob to a non sheep too if I saw one lol.
    haha yes! i always turtled! well back than we had 5 mages, and we had to sheep everything in ssc!

Quote Originally Posted by TLH View Post
    I still want a non combat ability to mass teleport like antonidas from warcraft III.
    Why, if you have portals? They're effectively the same and are less troublesome in dealing with other player's agency in the mechanic. Of course it could work like a reverse of the old guild summon, but that would require a confirmation popup, which is awkward because it could be accidently clicked away and then the person would be left stranded. The portal avoids these problems very elegantly, while it's not exactly the same spell fantasy, I think for a MMO portals are generally better while providing the same benefit. Maybe as a cosmetic glyph. But that's hardly crucial.
    Last edited by Samin; 2018-07-18 at 01:36 PM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted
    Not many classes are getting new abilities, isn't just us.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    To be fair most of the new abilities they add are terrible.

I'm alright with this, reduces bloat and ability creep.

Constantly adding new abilities is how we got to a point where melee had 8 gap closers and ranged had 8 escapes a few years ago.
    Agreed. Hopefully they stop adding abilities all together and only do azerite/artifact type systems. Game was a disaster for like 10 years.