Deleted

Mythic+ in pre-patch?

I'm not sure if the servers are already up in the U.S. or not, but if they are, anyone can tell me if mythic+ is available or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixy View Post
    I'm not sure if the servers are already up in the U.S. or not, but if they are, anyone can tell me if mythic+ is available or not?
    not up. they have only been down less than an hour.

I am happy to say that all servers are now listed as normal or RP. buh bye pvp servers.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Is m+15 artifact skin still being removed? I've seen alot of post asking about what artifact stays and goes and I remember them saying they were removing it but I see nothing about it on the forums besides base mage tower. Did they change their mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Re4leader1 View Post
    Is m+15 artifact skin still being removed? I've seen alot of post asking about what artifact stays and goes and I remember them saying they were removing it but I see nothing about it on the forums besides base mage tower. Did they change their mind?
    It's not being removed, it will just be moved to doing a BFA +15 in time instead of a legion one.

Quote Originally Posted by Re4leader1 View Post
    Yes they changed their mind a couple months ago. Can still get m+15 and their reasoning was +15 will still be in BfA. So makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixy View Post
    Yes, it's available. I received a keystone in my weekly chest as usual, as well as 1000 essences, but no dungeon item.

I didn't try anything besides low keys (15) so far, and nothing too out of the ordinary yet aside from tank survivability being noticeably worse than before based on what the tank I played with was discussing.

Deleted
    You dont get the weekly 960 (well, squished) in weekly with prepatch?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    Well, I didn't. I only got 1000 essence and my 17 key.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    Nope and if you have all your class leggos, those 1k essences are a bit useless >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Leberman View Post
    Well, I didn't. I only got 1000 essence and my 17 key.
    every one of my 110s got a key and 1k essences. and i didnt do keys on all but 1. so free legos for them at least.

Why would I want a chance to upgrade one of my 910-915 pieces to 960+ when I can get another orange POS to stick in the bank and never use? Thanks Blizzard, you're the best!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are adding the BoA leggo back soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Why would I want a chance to upgrade one of my 910-915 pieces to 960+ when I can get another orange POS to stick in the bank and never use? Thanks Blizzard, you're the best!
    It was unintended. They gave the legendary essence as a compensation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    they obviously dont want you having marginal upgrades for a month. duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    Nope and if you have all your class leggos, those 1k essences are a bit useless >.<
    Hotfixed,
    Can buy the BoA tokens. Even if you don't have ALL the leggos for that char.

So essentially, you can funnel BoA leggos into a specific alt you wanna play

Didnt get my keys cuz i looted my chest before the reset!

Nelth's lair final boss is doing some funky things. Crystals are spawning on the tank. His magma is much faster. just a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Drish View Post
    Nelth's lair final boss is doing some funky things. Crystals are spawning on the tank. His magma is much faster. just a warning.
    Last boss was not possible for us on a +19 tonight. Crystal Spikes formed under our tank every pull, so half were destroyed pretty quick. Magma casts faster and on the 3rd one you probably won't have spikes. FWIW the 2nd boss is also wonky, the stone hands that pop up at range come a lot sooner and more frequently. Easy mechanic though.

Ran an Eye +17 before that and it went really smooth, so whatever it is might be Nelth only

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll second @Cathbadh on Neltharion's lair being buggy AF. It's putting stone hands very, very frequently and on the tank. Also the crystals and magma waves are way off.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor79 View Post
    I'll second @Cathbadh on Neltharion's lair being buggy AF. It's putting stone hands very, very frequently and on the tank. Also the crystals and magma waves are way off.
    We experienced the same thing on our run a few days ago.
    But we did a 20 +2 the day before yesterday and besides the spikes sparing below the tank everything else was back to normal an timers where also working correctly.

Aside from a few bugs like Medive or Ivanyr doing way too much damage and a few trashpacks that are hitting insanely hard, like the first packs before the theater event in Lower, I feel like it became much easier. Especially boss fights.
    I mean, +21 tyrannical Bosses dying I’m barelz 1.5 min...