Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Got around 20 of them.
    All on my main (paladin) since a while, done a lot of them on 910+ rerolls.

The only one that I've try and wasn't able to get was the blood DK. I've got all other kruul challenges with no issue (around 5 pulls) btw, but the DK is not working for me, even if he is highger ilvl than the others Get 60 try, saw 5 times the P2, get 2 times at 0,6% on kruul. I just didn't get the P1 with this char !

Happy with this system, hope see more of those kind of challenges in the future.

I had alot of fun, and i really like the concept. But i have to say some of the challanges was more annoying than fun. Specially the Halls of Valor one. I dont know if i just was unlucky, but i had alot of attempts where i just died to bugs, like the runes instantly exploding even tho no runes have spawned. And the instant knock back on the tank one. But i finally managed to finish almost all of them. I just cba to do the heal ones, so those are the only left. Think i completed 31/36 or something like that .. But i had alot of rage during all those attempts, i broke my chair after dying at 21% on the Halls of Valor one on my Arcane Mage
    Last edited by Rumex; 2018-07-18 at 08:47 AM.

Deleted
    Dit it on dk frost n boomkin long ago.

Tried it again the last two days cuz i was stuck on balance questline on all classes as well as pvp farming..

I'm better at excell t being single-minded than multi-tasking. Didn't complete sny worm cow or the healer ones. I seriously hate it getting spammed with 3-4 things at once...I'd rather have less n do good at overcoming them

Surv hunter was unknown specc to me but how fun it was to learn it, much more than arms war that was hampered by range...

As for worm cow, fuck that campfire! And the tents where totem would hide...and DBM was shit at warning for worm charge...

Agatha..had more proccs n aoe burst on feral dr00d n elemental shaman than on mage or rogue

Boomkin would burst down raest easy i did long ago
    Heard that affli warlock would be easy but had no slow...n warrior wouldn't aggro my big yellow demon after he returned n simply ran me down..

Druid tank was just ugly n retarded looking. Didn't have time to get something that looked like a bear fucked a gorilla...looks like it spent too much time at the gym flexing n taking 'roids. N too short fur, wtf is up with that?

Really wanted blood dk, why was it dps race n cc instead of, u'know, tanking?..
    Would have cheesed it on the extinct frost tank specc..
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2018-07-18 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    36/36 and did like 7 challenges for my GF on chars she didn't know how to play. Pretty decent, wasn't happy with my performance on Guardian, Arcane, Enha because all 3 took me over 10 attempts which is too many for a 930+ character imo.
    Account sharing against ToS. Please hold for you next available ban representative

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Re4leader1 View Post
    Account sharing against ToS. Please hold for you next available ban representative
    Proudly awaiting my ban, no problem.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Definitely BS, coming from someone who did all 36.

On topic, I'm a fan of it, just like I was a fan of Warlock Green Fire when it was current.
    You did all 36 since AP has been maxed? Or prior? Because having a proc that doubles your primary stat and using your cooldowns in that window trivializes every single damage check encounter. Even going into the tank challenge on my DK with no real experience playing blood since Cata, tunneling the boss I pushed the first within 1 infernal, had a couple wipes because I didn't realize what was giving me knockbacks, read up the entire fight instead of just skimming through it and one shot it. As said before, I'm not speaking on the healing challenges, but every single dps one was made a complete joke with max AP. You had so much breathing room, to where if you made a mistake you could sit back and catch up, and not have to worry about being behind on dps. (Agatha I had two full sets of imps channeling, conc procced, I popped cooldowns and odyns fury and I was all caught up) Bladestorm started on my enhance, I didn't have stun up so I just spam healed. Xylem I let first set of voidwalkers heal, cause I didn't understand how the channel worked. Frost scythed the next set 10yds from the boss and killed him before the 3rd set spawned. Neither of these situations should have been possible in a challenging encounter, there shouldn't have been room for such drastic mistakes (and there weren't when I did some of these challenges earlier in the expac)

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Hmm... what is it? Did you want them or not? :P
    I may have written my reply pretty badly so, sorry for that :P. What I meant was that I got the ones I really wanted, but the ones I didnt get I didnt even try or didnt care enough to keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by krille20 View Post
    I may have written my reply pretty badly so, sorry for that :P. What I meant was that I got the ones I really wanted, but the ones I didnt get I didnt even try or didnt care enough to keep trying.
    No worries. Just having fun