Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I honestly think BM might become one the best duelists in BfA with one of the highest skill caps on any spec I have ever seen. You have an answer to everything, but almost everything is on both a CD and the GCD, and if you fuck something up your damage just plummets and you die.
    L O L, I rape 70% of someones life with only Crows and Hawk, I just need to stun them after hawk and else they trinket else they die in 7sec. While in the otherhand, tracking the pet GCD let me heal myself for 60% of my HP. Talk about "highest skill cap" when you don't play either mage or rogue.

Like really dude just get some weak auras and you can get back to slamming your head on the keyboard. The spec is still easy with a simple weak aura you can get from hunter discord that literally tells you when to barbed shot. Problem solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    For BfA dungeons / raids / pve content: since all pets do the same damage(?) should I use a Spirit beast(tenacity) for the on-demand heal, or any Ferocity for the leech?

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    For BfA dungeons / raids / pve content: since all pets do the same damage(?) should I use a Spirit beast(tenacity) for the on-demand heal, or any Ferocity for the leech?
    Tenacity (spirit beast) should be best in nearly all PvE situations. The higher healthpool alone makes it worth more than the leech most of the time and spirit mend seems to result in around the same hps as the leech (got both atm cause of Apex ring and they are nearly the same on the heal chart).
    You should only use a ferocity pet, if your group lacks bloodlust.