Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    dunno why but it feels like test servers are useless since ppl dont report bugs etc

Quote Originally Posted by Loctarzomg View Post
    dunno why but it feels like test servers are useless since ppl dont report bugs etc
    LOL. You must be new to this, no offense.

(People report tons of issues. The problem is that these reports are ignored. Because developers have no time for them. They have more than enough bugs / unfinished things that they know about already and are busy trying to fix / finish them.)

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    it's not about patch day content being broken , many systems and stuff is not working properly , code that I don't think they even touched , yet it broke somehow

- - - Updated - - -

that's tuning stuff not systems being broken ......

- - - Updated - - -

The biggest problems i remember from the past are in wod the garrison bug the first days and in wotlk some quest rp not playing as it should .
    For cataclysm I don't remember anything particularly annoying .
    https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/916822059

I forgot about it, but I remember the pink squares. I had a pet, and I summoned it, and I was like WTF was that. And it was like that for a WHILE, weeks if I remember correctly. Plus in WoD you mentioned days. They finished the legion one in a day, and it's not even like it was releasing any content. nobody was missing out on anything, nothing new had launched, it was the perfect way to launch, nothing on the line, no significant leveling or raiding advantage to those that got in. I had a day I couldn't log in, that was okay, I wasn't sitting there frustrated because I couldn't start leveling, or play the new quests, or anything. I couldn't log in and check the AH and do some WQs I've done hundreds of times. it didn't matter really. They handled this really well in comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!