Thread: Combo Point Bug

Combo Point Bug

There seems to be a bug affecting combo point generation on Live right now. I was wondering if anyone else noticed it too. I'm currently playing sub and every once in a while, after a finisher, I'll stop generating combo points. BS, SS, all my abilities still work, except for finishers, because they obviously require CP. I'm still in combat, its just one second to another I lose the ability to use combo points.

Anyone else noticing, or can hop on and hit a target dummy for a little and see if it happens to them? I noticed it once on a world mob, but obviously it died too quickly to really see what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    I'll stop generating combo points.
    Sub rogue here. Have same problem.

Deleted
    Yep same here I think it's related to marked for death. Is anyone getting the bug with a different talent?

Quote Originally Posted by Ornith View Post
    Sub rogue here. Have same problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by keskmaz View Post
    Yep same here I think it's related to marked for death. Is anyone getting the bug with a different talent?
    I tested a bunch and ran on the forums, it's related to the bug currently effecting T21 4pc. If you drop the 4pc it doesn't seem to happen anymore. And by that I mean I hit a target dummy for about 10 minutes and it didn't occur anymore. Before it would occur almost every 1 to 2 minutes.

Correct, it is a bug with the Sub 4pc bonus. Recommended to not use the bonus until it is hotfixed.
    Izzirogue of Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Hyjal | @izzirez

idd. apart from that spec performs really great both in pvp and pve as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzirez View Post
    Correct, it is a bug with the Sub 4pc bonus. Recommended to not use the bonus until it is hotfixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornith View Post
    idd. apart from that spec performs really great both in pvp and pve as of now.
    Heads up, but it appears the bug was fixed. No patch notes mention, but I'm not seeing it occur anymore.

Went through EN mythic and half of NH mythic with 4set, bug occured 0 times. It is really fixed.
    Dying could endanger your health!

Pretty sure it's been fixed with the latest patch!

Same thing happened on my feral Druid