10+ Year Old Account

Artifact Appearances

Does anyone know how to change their artifact appearances now that the class forges are down?
    "Screw beating around the bush, I'd much rather beat that bush directly."

10+ Year Old Account
    You can still change them through the forge I'm pretty sure.

you can change them through the forge still

10+ Year Old Account
    How though, I can't seem to be able to do it on any of my characters
    "Screw beating around the bush, I'd much rather beat that bush directly."

From what I've been told under your appearance tab is one specifically for artifact and if you right click it,it will show all the skin variations for you

I don't see anything like that, but I'm sick as heck and may just be missing the obvious.

You can still change them at the forge.

FYI, kinda unrelated, but if you have a character that has unlocked all the PvP skin/tints you have to log on them first to get the achievement to make the appearances account-wide.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombria View Post
    I don't see anything like that, but I'm sick as heck and may just be missing the obvious.
    At your artifact forge you can click on it to change the appearance. I had to disable all Addons for this to work. I’m too lazy to check individually to see which add on causes the issue. Disable addons and try clicking your forge again.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

I have two mains, more or less, who are the same class. One's done a lot more than the other when it comes to unlocking things, and still has full access to all the artifact weapon appearances they've earned. I just thought that the other would now also have access to them, and doesn't seem to at all. But like I said, I could totally be missing the obvious - the Martian Death Flu does that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
    At your artifact forge you can click on it to change the appearance. I had to disable all Addons for this to work. I’m too lazy to check individually to see which add on causes the issue. Disable addons and try clicking your forge again.
    Thank you! I will go try that out. This is the kind of info I can use.