Need help with warlock

First. Why can't I understand destro. Even the training dummies are kicking my ass and giving me a /sigh.

Do I open with conflag? Or save it just for CBs. Do I conflag first or bane when it's time to CB? And do I bane the main target and CB the 2nd target. Or quickly cast bane on the 2nd target and switch back to CB the main target. Why do I feel so shard starved all the time?

I'm sorry. I have never struggled so much with a spec before.

Also 1 more quick question about the new demo. So the big bad new comedown demon that makes your imps last longer. Isn't that a bad thing? Because I honestly want my imps to die. So I get more of the other bolts. It seems so counter intuitive.

Also what pet does destro use now. I'm upset imp only gives 5% Stam. Why even use it? The new scroll gives 7%.

Deleted
    Imp buff stacks with scroll/priest buff. Therefore it's great. All pets deal similar dmg, and u can use the pet you want for utility/looks.

For the rotation priority system, read a guide like onestoplockshop. Conflag is a great generator. No need to delay it. In terms of havoc, the target with havoc takes less dmg (60% of your main target). Havoc the secondary target and fire away, try to cast 2-3 CB in a havoc. Having a mouseover and/or focus macro havoc is a good idea.

The big demon only delays it, you will still get the bolts from the imps, so no harm done there. Also, super useful for extending vile fiend, grimoire felguard, dreadstalkers.
    Last edited by mmoc909dfd26c8; 2018-07-19 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acer1234 View Post
    First. Why can't I understand destro. Even the training dummies are kicking my ass and giving me a /sigh.

Do I open with conflag? Or save it just for CBs. Do I conflag first or bane when it's time to CB? And do I bane the main target and CB the 2nd target. Or quickly cast bane on the 2nd target and switch back to CB the main target. Why do I feel so shard starved all the time?

I'm sorry. I have never struggled so much with a spec before.

Also 1 more quick question about the new demo. So the big bad new comedown demon that makes your imps last longer. Isn't that a bad thing? Because I honestly want my imps to die. So I get more of the other bolts. It seems so counter intuitive.

Also what pet does destro use now. I'm upset imp only gives 5% Stam. Why even use it? The new scroll gives 7%.
    I don't feel shard starved as Destro. Do you have the leggo belt? Are you keeping Immo up and filling with Incinerate?

For rotation stuff see WoWhead.

If your imps don't use up their energy the longer they will stay alive and the more bolts they will cast=more damage. Whether they die sooner or later doesn't effect Demonic Core procs so that is irrelevant.

The stam scroll and Imp pet should stack. The damage of pets has been normalised so choose the one you want based on utility. However, ranged the Imp tends to fare better with target switching and the like.