Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Re4leader1 View Post
    If that was true then you wouldnt be able to tmog artifacts on alts of the same class. But you can.
    Not really no. Its about the class / spec. For game mechanics, it works. Lorewise, its explained why a ret paladin has ashbringer. Can't say your alts cant use it since, well, then no other ret paladins should use it either since it doesn't make sense they can.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Not really no. Its about the class / spec. For game mechanics, it works. Lorewise, its explained why a ret paladin has ashbringer. Can't say your alts cant use it since, well, then no other ret paladins should use it either since it doesn't make sense they can.
    You took what I said differently. I'm not saying that it doesnt make sense a fury warrior cant use ashbringer. I'm saying that if all mogs are bnet account wide then my 110 rogue on wow1 who has access to all tmogs and artifacts, then my 110 rogue on wow2 should also have access to all tmogs and artifacts. HE does have access to all tmogs but not artifacts. If that's intention then you should not be able to tmog alts at all if it character specific.

You took what I said differently. I'm not saying that it doesnt make sense a fury warrior cant use ashbringer. I'm saying that if all mogs are bnet account wide then my 110 rogue on wow1 who has access to all tmogs and artifacts, then my 110 rogue on wow2 should also have access to all tmogs and artifacts. HE does have access to all tmogs but not artifacts. If that's intention then you should not be able to tmog alts at all if it character specific.
    Hmm, not really sure there. They said account wide, but not sure if Bnet counts. They never really touched on that one that I saw. However, it is possible to be a bug at this point. Again, they are dealing with a Lot of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Orz View Post
    Same here

Not sure if this is a bug or is intentional but i doubt its intentional so i hope blizz will fix this in the next few weeks
    Got an answer from a blue, basicly they said since 8.0 you have to log into the original character that unlocked it once before an alt can use it. So if your main account has run out of game time or w.e the issue is you CANNOT use artifact tmogs on other characters. 10/10 blizz great job.

I've answered this response 100x now. I am aware of that. But I am now playing on an alt rogue. My main rogue has unlocked multiple skins, on this alt (which is 110 and doesnt use artifact weapon) it shows I have unlocked 0 different skins.
    The amount of people explaining something that doesn't need to be explained is a clear indication of how much people actually pay attention to what they're responding to.

I'm sure it's a bug and I hope you reported it through a more appropriate means.