Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Im sorry too man just frustrated atm that I upgraded my entire damn system for BfA and they have the same half-assed approach to their game that they have portrayed in the bad past.
    I know it can be frustating to upgrade your system and that this happened, but sometimes, even if you are a multi-billion company this kind of mistakes can happen, and I also know that planning to have a nice day playing with your new stuff and being fucked up because of this is horrible, it has happened to any of us not just with wow but with a lot of games. It's a shame that the gaming industry has come in this direction but... we have to deal with it until it gets better, or just do like CD proyect developers, learn to make games and show the people and other companies how it should be done, until more of that kind of events happens more often, the actual gaming industry will not change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    4 lazy programmers spotted.

So much easy to let the users find your mistakes.
    won't say blizz has not done this or part of the bugs have this behind, because we don't know, just as you don't know if we are lazy at work or not and just assume we are, dude, you are part of the problem that is making wow a worse game, part of the shitty community this has become, and that part of the game is not blizz fault.

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    Since you are a programmer you know how it is working towards a set deadline. In a perfect world all bug reports should be looked at. But that is impossible if you are working towards a deadline and some bugs will be ignored until that deadline is met.

There are thousands of bug reported to Blizzard during a beta and since they are both working on the acutal expansion at the same time as the beta is released it is impossible for them to address them all. You focus on direct game breaking bugs and then you have to clean up the rest when there is time.
    Problem is - they're, who set deadline. And they release content faster, cuz they've switched from "When it's ready" to "Release, no matter what". And this is some sort of dead loop. They've lost huge amount of players due to bad game direction since Cata-MOP and now they have to release content faster, cuz otherwise they would lose money and run out of them for further development. Problem is - half-arsed xpack mean loss of even more players.

My own experience: I've reported some problems with almost EVERY SINGLE QUEST on Alpha. Not critical bugs, yeah, but some bad game design issues, like too small location, lack of mobs to kill, lack of items to collect, to small respawn rate, bad navigation, etc., including hundreds of non-quest reports. And you know... I stopped playing on Beta just around month ago. Why? Because it was just 2 months till release, 1 month till pre-patch and literally nothing was fixed. I couldn't even complete War Campaign due to several critical bugs. That's, when I realized, that they won't have this xpack ready at release and we will have to participate in paid Beta test for around half a year.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

The release of their product really is Blizzard's responsibility. I don't blame the coders, the company is just churning out expansions at an unprecedented rate.

My main problem with BFA and the prepatch is that we had a lot of synergy between Legendaries/Artifacts that built themselves into the core gameplay of specs. Now that we have a selection of those Legandaries/Artifact traits as talents, without expanding the talent tree means that classes just feel hollow now as they have to make difficult or flat out bad choices to achieve the old core gameplay level.

We have lost a lot and based on the azerite armor I have seen in game and the first raid, it isnt filling that gap.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't think people realize just how massive WoW is and how diverse both hardware and people that run it and how wild and unpredictable can things get with 14 years of shit baggage.