Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Mage. Free food , portals and Invisibility, what else would i want in my life?
    Catform?

Druid is the obvious choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid hands down. Being able to shape-shift, stealth, heal myself, etc is way too useful. master class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock for sure.

The draw of forbidden knowledge is difficult to resist, but only cowards fear it in the first place.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

already am an Outlaw Rogue. no training required.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

I would want to be Mage but I'm not sure I'm smart enough, Warrior would be by back up if I can train enough for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    ...I'd walk away and stay an NPC.

If I get to use magic, probably Mage.

If I can only use magic in another dimension, then Monk.

EDIT: What's with people running from Warlock? Succubus.
    Last edited by OreoLover; 2018-08-16 at 01:10 AM.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

I would definitely go Druid for the espionage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Eh, realized I think about healing magic frequently, so probably Priest rather than Mage.

I assume they'd get some perks for true resurrection, and the only pure healing.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Death Knight, all day, every day. When you are already dead you have nothing to lose, making you the most dangerous person in existence. Plus being able to walk and ride horses on water would be the bomb.com

Rogue. Stealth. If someone is after you, you can vanish. Pick locks. Can take on the appearance of other people. You can walk up to humans and collect money that appears out of nowhere and doesnt come from their wallet. You can cheat death once every 6 minutes and heal yourself, 100% immunity to falling damage so i can jump off a skyscraper and walk away, i can wear leather which implies im sexy, ive got a grappling hook, i can even heal others with the talent where i can make heal pots and trade them
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Hunter: you can use modern ranged weapons, fuck bow and arrows give me a vulcan to farm those pesky blood troll plus i can go around and tame real beasts, a kodiak bear for tanking, a white tiger for dps and a damn rhino for mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

should make this a poll imo XD

On topic, warlock. I have the will to bind the demons to my service. Having my soul stored in a soulstone would make me effectively immortal. Not to mention having an army of immortal servants to do your bidding would be cool. Only hard part might be fueling the Fel. Oh well I suppose I can make do with killing plants to fuel it and planting new ones to replace the consumed ones. Also what guy wouldn't want a succubus? Warlocks also have the capacity to create Curses and cast them on people who piss them off. I think a curse that makes someone crap themselves whenever they hear a certain word or phrase would be hysterical. The only real limit on Curses are your creativity and malice
    I give bad feedback all the time, I just dont rage or give them shit. Paying for content does not gives you the license to be an asshole.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Paladin. Be judge, jury and executioner of the filth of our society.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Quote Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
    should make this a poll imo XD
    Yeah, realize that now, don't think I can turn it into one at this point as far as I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
    On topic, warlock. I have the will to bind the demons to my service.
    Awesome answer.

I probably didn't make my question as clear as it should be, so some people are answering more in the direction of which powers they wish they had, as opposed to a realistic self-assessment (for example: if they are the dimensions of a gnome IRL, they should probably stay away from warrior XD)
    Last edited by Levaustian; 2018-08-16 at 05:47 AM.