Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You know that all the cash shop stuff is optional right? The only money you need to spend on the game is to actually buy the game and then the subscription (unless you pay with gold). You can actually save money if you try.

Quote Originally Posted by mich4el View Post
    Lets be honest even diehard Blizzard fans will admit (to themselves) that this expansion sucks, and it's entirely revolved around milking the customers with constant race changes. They're even delaying the other allied races so you will race change, again, mid expansion

This game has sinked so low...It's beyond pay-to-win with subscription, cash shop, option to flat out buy gold and now this
    I have to admit this is even worse than most free to play MMOs

I did'n't buy BFA, and I'm not subscribed for over a year. I shall wear it as a badge of honor.
    I didn't buy it. First one where I havent. There's just nothing exciting about it. It was rushed and it shows. I stopped in Feb after they gated the races behind a grind I just wont do. when they start doing that, it shows they are trying to artificially extend game time with silly sh#t. Don't mind the shop for mounts and such but the story premise just seems boring as hell. Not interested in classic though. I was here for that too, and it wasn't that grand.

This will be a significant nail in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    In reality this is little more than an "I Quit" thread and we don't allow those.

After reading through about half the thread people are saying the same sorts of things that can be found in multiple threads on the first couple of pages of the forum. By all means post your impressions or lack of them in one of those.

Closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."