Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    I too would like to skip my dinner and just have dessert.
    This is more along the lines of wanting to eat a cake without baking it first, but complaining about it just being dough.

So you want the 100 rep achieve?
    You want to do the 20-120 leveling for the transmog and mount?
    You want to do all of this on the new allied race?

So.. Level up a "boring race", unlock allied race, then shift over?

Or you could simply level up a toon, unlock allied race, racechange your toon over (so you keep ALL progress on the now new allied race), THEN you make a new Allied race and level him from 20-120.

This way you get to keep all your progress on your main, AND you unlock the tmog and mount. How fucking hard is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    What if:

You don't want any alts. You just want 1 main(and yes, you want to grind the shit out the game anyway, just because you like the 100 rep acheivement).

But you don't have access to any of them.

What is the solution?

No - don't tell me to work for it. You did it, because you would had done it anyway. I will do it, but not on some temp toon and grind everything over again for the sake of completion.
    If you don't want to do the requirements for it, then you don't get it. Very simple. Does not matter how much you "want" it.

Deleted
    Is it correct, that you can create a DH on a fresh account(no more level 70 requirement)?

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Is it correct, that you can create a DH on a fresh account(no more level 70 requirement)?
    Nope.

/10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    I can defend it because it's an RPG. You have to ALLY yourself with those races before you can join them.

You're just complaining that the NBA 3-point line is at a different spot than the college one. Why not complain that the allied race starts at level 20, forcing you to miss out on the experience of levels 1 through 19?

Your complaint is without merit.
    You did not have to ally anybody for the last 14 years.

This is more like something they made up and you have to accept it. That's all what it is.

As someone said "Why just not ask for money, instead of being so shady about it".

Deleted
    Two totally different things. Allied races were included as a perk or selling point to this expansion. They should be achieveable by completing current content,they are not a boss drop from content fitting the reward.