Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mysweetlord View Post
    I won't gear up. I just wanna do all the quests. I have no intention of playing the endgame.
    Sounds like you are playing the wrong game. Ive literally never heard of anyone who only play to do the intro quests in wow. Why would you even do that? You could just YouTube it. The intro quests are just the barebone beginning of the lore in the expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just mean the 3 zones per continent. The main story and the sidequests. I'm not gonna grind dungeons to see a couple of quests more. Blizzard does this every expansion. They always hide a handful of quests behind a long grind. I'm fine with just seeing the bulk of the content. I'd rather just do only the 6 zones without anything cockblocking me.

- - - Updated - - -

Making a completely dumb comparison isn't gonna prove any point.
    except its not a dumb comparison, again tell me what is the difference between a max level quest and leveling quest, cause you said "you get them at max level"
    well guess what these quests you get them at max level, if you are max level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Because the scaling is off. Why am I being punished for being level 120, when the same quest would be easier at a lower level. Why are quests being scaled with dungeon gear in mind?
    What difference does it make? It's very temporary and will go away quickly as you gear up. Yeah, Blizz could maybe tweak something to make it go away, but they've been fussed at for any attempt to scale mobs to gear. The mobs are at the same strength now they will be at when all your gear is 350+ and you can rofl-stomp them.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Shouldn't I have gotten stronger? Is the scaling off? I only died once on my way to level 120, and that was because I had to close the game while in combat. Now I did the Stormsong quests with that weird dude on the cliffs where you have to purge the corruption, "Flush Them Out" and "Despondent Ablutions". Now even though I didn't die, both quests I probably would not have managed to do solo, and I was moonkin and able to heal myself.

Are those quests just supposed to be harder or is something wrong with the scaling?
    Trolling? Or just don't understand that you don't get stronger as you level, only stay the same strength. Actually, your gear gets weaker. To make it worse, Blizz "punishes" you at 116 by killing what ever bonus you got from leggo. This is bad design to me, and don't see where most, if not all, leggos are getting replaced eventually anyways.

Leveling itself is just a 100% grind to get to top level so you can get gear that makes you stronger.

Mobs scale with item level in BFA. That way it will always be hard. Not sure if i like it. We will never feel powerful, that's for sure.

Deleted
    Yeah so wierd that lvl 120 mob is stronger than lvl 113. Who would think that right?.

5+ Year Old Account
    I believe the enemies scale with your gear at 120. Get some better gear from normal/heroics and it should be slightly tolerable.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738