Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    They should revert VF's erupyion back to late legion's and have Dark Ascension work the way it is currently.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clearcut View Post
    Void Bolt hits every target affected by SW:P or VT, there's your passive sustained cleave coupled with dot damage. Shadow Crash and Mind Sear for burst aoe. Mind Sear is not interrupted by Void Bolt or Mind Blast.
    No need for gimmicky 1250% dmg boost VoiEr. VoiEr can now be changed to instant cast like it should have been all along.

Or give us back pre nerfed legion alpha SoI without the annoying noises.
    Void BOLT hitting all of the targets afflicted with SW:P and/or VT? O_O

Uh... It's a single target attack.

Are you really proposing making it shoot potentially many many mobs, on top of VEr?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Void BOLT hitting all of the targets afflicted with SW:P and/or VT? O_O

Uh... It's a single target attack.

Are you really proposing making it shoot potentially many many mobs, on top of VEr?
    VoiEr already functions as sending 2 void bolts at each targets it hits. No i am suggesting void bolt doing that to replace the stupid VoiEr, i thought that was pretty obvious when i said no need for gimmicky dmg buffs on VoiEr

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    They aren't going to change it back because you died to a crab lol. Its better overall for dungeons/content that matters. What needs fixed is our haste levels and single target damage.
    Its actually not better overall for dungeons. It happens quite often where i have to intentionally hold Void Eruption so that it doesn't break CC and if pushing high keys competitively(lol shadow in competitive M+ is a pipe dream atm i know) then you will have even more heavy reliance on CC.

I don't miss being irrelevant in AoE because of the ridiculous ramp times.

However I do miss VEr hitting enemies outside the cleave range.

What I miss the most is the legendary chest that made VEr a lot stronger.

I agree with Void Eruption going back to mobs with dots on them. I've died many times leveling to 120 because I was pulling yellow mobs unnecessarily. We have Mind Sear for AOE. VE should not be AOE as it's part of our rotation for single target. Don't know who's genius idea is was to change this, but they're an idiot.
    In a world of deceit, open your eyes.