Loot from Mythic Dungeons?

Can some kind soul explain this to me.

I never really did mythic in Legion because I loathe the idea of sitting in the capital city as a DPS all but offering sexual favors to get into a group with a tank or healer, but that is neither here nor there.

I thought Mythic Dungeons didn't drop loot but it came in the weekly chest?

Then I read this that added even more confusion,

"Mythic 0 dungeons are available. Make sure you complete all 10 dungeons weekly. They reward item level 340+ gear."

and the fact that some battle pets are drops in Mythic Dungeons, I am confused.

Thanks in advance
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

mythic dungeons are just like any normal dungeon, just with a weekly lockout.

M+ dungeons can be run multiple times and award loot after the run and based on your highest key done the week before you get even more loot in your weekly chest.

Mythic dungeons (also called m+0) award loot like any traditional dungeon and have a weekly lockout.
    Only mythic+ dungeons behave differently, the only loot in the instance you get from a chest that you get when you have completed the entire instance, and additionally you get a weekly chest with higher itemlevel gear depending on the highest m+ you did the previous week.

Alright thanks both of you for the answer that clears things up.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

Sorry for slightly derailing the thread, but can anyone explain how the loot in m+0 work?

Let's say yesterday I have completed Waycrest manor in mythic with 4 friends. Today I join the same instance, but with 4 other people.

1) Are the bosses still there, or are they gone since I am already bound to that instance? Does this depend on the leader of the party / who enters first?

2) If the bosses are still there, are my friends (who are not the ones with whom I have cleared the instance) able to get loots?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfo View Post
    Sorry for slightly derailing the thread, but can anyone explain how the loot in m+0 work?

Let's say yesterday I have completed Waycrest manor in mythic with 4 friends. Today I join the same instance, but with 4 other people.

1) Are the bosses still there, or are they gone since I am already bound to that instance? Does this depend on the leader of the party / who enters first?

2) If the bosses are still there, are my friends (who are not the ones with whom I have cleared the instance) able to get loots?
    Bosses should still be there (if not, give the lead to anyone and reset the instances), and all your friends will be able to loot but not you.
    Same as raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfo View Post

1) If you're the party leader, you can reset the instance from your portrait. You're still loot-locked but the bosses will be there. If someone else is party leader you will likely not need to reset before entering.

2) They will get loot. However your loot slot will be empty so 1 or 2 pieces that are supposed to drop will not. Chances are one boss will drop no loot at all for any player.

Alright, thanks both for the explanation, much appreciated!