Deleted

Question arms rotation

Hello fellow warrior i have a little question during our rotation when we have 2-3 target and 4+ target.

On icy veins i see when we have 2-3 target priority list is :

-Mortal Strike only with 2 stacks of Overpower and either Dreadnaught talented or two stacks of Executioner's Precision .
    -Execute
    -Mortal Strike
    -Whirlwind during Colossus Smash
    -Overpower
    -whirlwind

my question is in 2+ target when one of the target is in execute range(below than 35% life range) should we change our rotation and follow the execute rotation they list on the website or continue the 2-3 target rotation ?

I ask this question because in execute rotation overpower is in highter priority than execute in the 2-3 target rotation.

I hope you understand my question thank you !

Deleted
    Hey fellow warrior. I'll try to introduce to you the way we, warriors are supposed to think about it : DPR.
    DPR stands for Damage Per Rage and here, thanks to this, you can figure this situation out yourself.
    In the exemple you showed us, whirlwind is taking place of slam, because its DPR is higher when there are 3 targets.

What you are now asking basically is :
    - Is WW's DPR higher than Execute's, when there are 3 targets available.

Lets do the math !
    On my char right now :
    Exec dmg : 11874 for 28 rage
    WW dmg : 2562x3 = 7686 for 30 rage

Here, the DPE (damage per execution) is higher for Execute, AND it costs less rage.
    So obviously its PDR is gonna be higher aswell.
    Exec DPR : 11874/28 = 424
    WW DPR : 7686/30 = 256

Depending on the situation, both DPE and DPR are to be considered.
    But here, it's pretty simple. Execute all the way.

From here, things can get a lot more difficult when taking into account things like : SS up or not, time left for the mob to die, CS or not.
    But pretty often, we can figure it out ourselves following the previous logic.

Hope it helped !

Deleted
    Yeah helped a lot ty for you explanation !!