WA for active Force of Nature

is there any way for a WA to track if there are any treants in the vicinity or way to rack if force of nature cast?

are you wanting to track the cooldown of your fon/ fon being active or the fact there are treants somewhere?

I think he's looking for a way to track an ally's treant casts, like adding it to tehr's or exorsus. Or a weakaura that makes a sound when his chicken group member casts them. I assume he's a tank and wants to know when he's not tanking?

Yes you can track.

Doing this off memory:
    Trigger >
    type = event = combat log
    Spell cast success
    Spell name = force of nature . I'd recommend tracking via the spell ID though.
    Duration = 10

That should trigger the weakaura if it detects force of nature cast around you.

My current WA that I use was actually bugged and had the functionality you're after.
    I'll modify it back and upload to wago.io when I get home.
    Last edited by Roflomnom; 2018-09-18 at 11:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check out my Balance Druid WeakAuras HUD

It tracks Force of Nature, as well as all of your other abilities

>(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Donimic View Post
    is there any way for a WA to track if there are any treants in the vicinity or way to rack if force of nature cast?
    Here is the WeakAura I promised.

https://wago.io/B1WftalKm

It will give you the Icon of FoN as well as a countdown of 10 seconds to track whenever someone near you casts Force of Nature.
    Helpful if you're a tank in a dungeon.
    Last edited by Roflomnom; 2018-09-20 at 07:18 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Roflomnom View Post
    Here is the WeakAura I promised.

https://wago.io/B1WftalKm

It will give you the Icon of FoN as well as a countdown of 10 seconds to track whenever someone near you casts Force of Nature.
    Helpful if you're a tank in a dungeon.
    Awesome this is perfect!
    Thank you so much, the assumptions were correct, I am a tank that runs with a boom-chicken regularly and I had a habit of using active mitigation a second or so after the trees went up were cast so I was effectively wasting that damage reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Kritkin View Post
    Check out my Balance Druid WeakAuras HUD

It tracks Force of Nature, as well as all of your other abilities

Theres a bit too much going on right in the middle of the screen with that UI. How are you supposed to see anything happening in the center.