Question about 1.6k rating and rewards

I have 1.6k in 2s, do I have to play 2s games this week in order to get the 375ilvl or can I play all my games on 3s who is 1.4k and still get the 375?

I think that the reward is based on your highest achieved ranking in that week.

Could be wrong though.

You need at least one win in 2s to get your reward. The remaining conquest points you can get via other stuff.

im fairly sure you can also just lose to maintain the rating if you really wanted to

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    im fairly sure you can also just lose to maintain the rating if you really wanted to
    If you lose a game you will drop rating tho?

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    I figured playing 1 game per week would be enough since it updated the "highest weekly rating".
    I however lost that game and dropped to 1653. I just opened a 355 cloak in my weekly chest, yay -_-

You need to play 1 game. I did it last week and still got 385 item from weekly but i capped with rated bgs where i got no rating.

Don't be afraid to play. 1600 is like nothing, you got a lot of to improve if you are 1600 player so eventually you will gain more rating

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    If you lose a game you will drop rating tho?
    yes but it may or may not matter depending on if you drop below or not.
    obviously winning is preferred, its just not a requirement to lock in that rating

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    I have 1.6k in 2s, do I have to play 2s games this week in order to get the 375ilvl or can I play all my games on 3s who is 1.4k and still get the 375?
    the weekly chest gear will still be 355 unless you get 10x item ( forgot the name) and turn it in. Only your weekly conquest gear will be based on your highest rating. Gear you get from 3s will be based on 1.4k not your 2s rating. So to get more 375s you have to keep doing 2s and stay above 1.6k.

My highest achieved rating for the week is 1607 in 2s but now I dropped to 1560 in 2s will I still get the 375?

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    My highest achieved rating for the week is 1607 in 2s but now I dropped to 1560 in 2s will I still get the 375?
    I believe 1600 rating is 370, but yes. If your highest achieved rating is 1600 or above you are eligible for 370 piece.
    Next week however you will obviously have to go above 1600 again