15+ Year Old Account

Does loot specialization still work?

Just asking. I always have it set to prot. I tank 90% of the time I'm playing. I did the Battle for Stormgarde quest and it gave me a 370ilvl 2h weapon. I mean it's cool and all, but I rarely play Ret even when questing. I got a 2h Holy spec hammer the other day from a world boss.

Anyways, just curious or maybe Loot Specialization works differently than I thought it did.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

Quote Originally Posted by select20 View Post
    Just asking. I always have it set to prot. I tank 90% of the time I'm playing. I did the Battle for Stormgarde quest and it gave me a 370ilvl 2h weapon. I mean it's cool and all, but I rarely play Ret even when questing. I got a 2h Holy spec hammer the other day from a world boss.

Anyways, just curious or maybe Loot Specialization works differently than I thought it did.
    The warfront ignores loot spec. I was set to WW and got an int staff when it first went live.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Loot spec only applies in dungeons and the weekly chest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    The warfront ignores loot spec. I was set to WW and got an int staff when it first went live.
    Can you get loot more than once? or is it a one time thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Loot spec only applies in dungeons and the weekly chest.
    Ok cool, thanks for clearing that up.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

Can you get loot more than once? or is it a one time thing?

Ok cool, thanks for clearing that up.

You can farm it all week for 340+ gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account

370 is from the quest
    quests ignore loot spec
    anything from the end of the battle would be 340 and follow what ever you enabled
    -Proffesional Necromancer-