Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    371 holy paladin here, I fucking refuse to do any M+ this week on anything above a +6. M+ it is just cancer as a healer now. Everything deals a shitload of dmg, and any unexpected dmg is hard as fuck to deal with when you have to spamheal the tank to keep him alive. Adding on top of that the GCD on any cooldowns only make it worse. "oh shit, someone got hit by shit, better pop CD's to get them up *pops wings*... wait 1.5 sec... *pop beacon*... wait 1.5 sec... okay ready to hea.... and tank is dead, yay". I can do RBG at 2.4k+ for hours, I can do mythic raids, and I can enjoy myself, but doing M+ is the most stressful shit. I am mentally exhausted after doing just 1 or 2 high level keys... I should seriously just go ret for M+ and say fuck it.
    I so feel ya! Healer myself. BFA dungeons are great, I love them. But theres just too much shit with the trash, that makes it extremely stressful and no fun at all for a healer. I only run low keys now, that way I can still enjoy the dungeons.

Deleted
    Teeming just got stealth nerfed. Missing mobs in every dungeon compared to how many there were a couple days ago.

Kind of sad Blizzard removes any type of challenge the moment people start complaining about it. I thought teeming was fine, it just forced your group to be smarter about trash pulls and not brainlessly aoe packs down.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Teeming just got stealth nerfed. Missing mobs in every dungeon compared to how many there were a couple days ago.
    Cool if true. Dungeons were already way overtuned even without taking teeming into account. With teeming difficulty was just absurd.

I think balance in general is worse than it is in legion, though despite that if you look at the legendary situation in early Legion + the difference that AP made then I don't think the balance in M+ is worse. Legendaries made such a big difference in Legion, at the early stage of the expansion it was literally make or break for a lot of players because large differences in performance were dictated not just by spec but by legendaries themselves, where as now it's just based on spec balance.

Spec balance was better in Legion, but the situation early on was not better on the whole because of Legendaries. The numbers of the dungeon may be off, but that's the same for everyone where as class/spec balance is a different matter.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post

Kind of sad Blizzard removes any type of challenge the moment people start complaining about it. I thought teeming was fine, it just forced your group to be smarter about trash pulls and not brainlessly aoe packs down.
    The alternatives are increasing the timers on teeming weeks or buffing the other weeks' affixes to be just as time consuming, not sure either would sit well so I can't really blame them